Two

"How about Monsters inc." I asked Calum, who was sitting on my bed, typing something on his phone.

We were about 2 movies into the movie night. We watched Jurassic Park first, then we watched The Wizard of Oz, and now we are picking out another movie.

"Sure." Calum giggled as he smiled at his phone. He was barely paying attention to me all night, he was more focused on that damn phone. Not to mention, Monsters inc. is his favorite movie. He should be a little more excited than he is.

"What is so interesting?" I asked him.

He perked his head up at me and smirked. "Oh you wanna know?"

"Yeah I do." I nodded.

"Guess who got Hannah Kinley's number?" He boasted.

"Hannah Kinley?!" I exclaimed.

Hannah Kinley is hands down the most popular girl of our class. She has bright blonde hair and blue eyes. Every girl wants to be her and every guy wants her. She's pretty and can be nice but most the time she's a bit bitchy.

"I know! Hannah Kinley!" He yelled.

"How did you even get her number?"

He nodded. "Turns out, Michael is really good friends with her. He was talking to her about me and she said that she thought I was I attractive," He smiled and giggled, "So she told Michael to give me her number and he did. So here we are now." He nodded again.

"Wow..." I looked off into the distance.

This wasn't making sense. I mean, yeah, Cal is an attractive guy and, yeah, he is sweet and funny but why did Hannah do that? She never goes for someone under her on the popularity scale. Well, hell, she never goes for guys period. Guys always go for her.

I mean, I'm totally pumped for Cal but something seems fishy.

"I'm happy for you." I said with a fake smile.

"Thanks, Char." He said as he hugged me. "Now what movie are we watching?"

"Monsters inc." I handed him the DVD.

"Yes!" He exclaimed as he ran over to the DVD player and switched DVDs.

I walked over to my bed a laid in my usual spot. Cal soon jumped on the bed and used my shoulder as his pillow.

"Charlotte?" Cal whispered as the movie started.

"Yeah?"

"Can you go make popcorn?" He breathed.

"Why can't you?" I argued.

"Because I want to watch the movie." He sat up and gestured to the TV.

I huffed. This was his favorite movie. "Fine."

I got up off the bed and stomped down stairs.

I went into the pantry and pulled out a bag of microwaveable popcorn.

As I put the bag in the microwave my brother, John, walked into the kitchen.

"Is Calum here?" The 8 year old asked.

John was just infatuated with Cal. John was about 5 when he first met Calum and from that day on all John talks about is Cal. When he is here John is all over him.

"Yes." I breathed as I pressed some buttons on the microwave.

John's face brightened up. "Can I hang out with you two?"

"No, J." I sighed.

"Please. I'll be quiet." He pleaded.

"No." I said annoyingly. I pulled the popped popcorn out of the microwave and put it in a bowl.