It was packed in the food court, as always. A nigga was starvin' so Leah needed ta' hurry up.

"August we need to talk." A familiar voice said.

I looked up from my phone ta' see A'laysia standin' in front of me. She rested her hand on her protrudin' stomach.

"Aw hell naw. I done been through this shit befo' but this time I ain't do it. Better gone some whea' A'laysia." I mumbled makin' sure Leah wasn't lookin' in my direction.

"I didn't come here to pin a baby on your ass August if that's what your thinking." She replied with attitude.

"Look, whatever you got ta' say, make it quick. I'on need my girl seein' you."

"Nigga you can't even miss me with this big ass stomach. There's too many people around, so can you meet me at my place tomorrow?" She asked.

"What fa'? Lemme let chu kno' sumn. I'on wanna fuck you, I got a girl. Respect that or I'll have my baybeh handle you afta' you give birth. Ion't hit females."

"Wow, you must really think I'm some hoe or something." She frowned.

"Well you did almost let me fuck you in a bathroom at a club." I mumbled, as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Whatever, I'll just go tell your girlfriend that I'm pregnant with your baby." She threatened.

"Go ahead, watch you get fucked up in this mall." I spat.

"Just meet me at my place tomorrow afternoon. Your the only person that can help me." She sighed.

"Mhm, I'll think about it."

She rolled her eyes and waddled away, leavin' the food court. I turned around seeing Leah grabbing our food and walkin' towards the table.

"I just saw A'laysia's hoe ass. I think I saw Quamir too, but maybe I'm just tripping. Sorry I took so long baby, I know your hungry." She pouted.

Not anymore

"You good babe."

I blessed the food and started ta' eat. I never told Leah that I almost had sex with A'laysia. For some reason, I feel obligated ta' tell her even though we weren't together at the time.

A part of me wanna see what A'laysia wants but a part of me doesn't. Whatever she wanted ta' talk about had ta' be important but how would I kno' that?

I'm a changed man now, and I don't want ta' hide anything from A'leah. She gave me a second chance and I don't wanna fuck it up.

"When we get home, I wanna talk about some stuff aight?"

"Okay..is everything alright?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. So, I decided to enroll in online classes to get my license in business and I'll start in November." She smiled.

"That's great baybeh. I'm proud of you. Gone head and get ya money." I chuckled.

"You are such a corn ball for that." She laughed.