Dancing My Way Into Love Chapters 23.1&&23.2

Dear Fagglets,

I'm very sorry. I honestly am. I'm  still grounded, I'm just a sneaker. Just wait about 1-2 weeks and I'll be able to upload weekly. It was like 5 pages on Word so hopefully it'll be at least 3. I'm sorry it wasn't that long, but I have two other stories that I have to write chapters for. Tell me what you think? 

Love,

Yerr Queen Fagg

xoxo

ENJOY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 23.1

Joliene's POV

My heart stopped as Preston walked past the next corner.

Holy Sh*t.

That was amazing. All my worries... All my stress... All my saddness... Just slipped away in those four little seconds. My world felt complete. My heart ached as soon as he pulled away.

But then when Drew looking into my eyes I felt slutty, skanky. I felt like a whore.

I just cheated on Preston.

I cheated on my boyfriend, the boy that I'm in love with. How am I going to tell him? Do I tell him? Oh my God, what is he going to do to Drew? What is he going to do to me?

Drew akwardly chuckled and grabbed my elbow and a shock when up my arm.

"Ow! You're hurting me!" Even though he wasn't. I just didn't want to feel his touch right now, too afraid that I might betray Preston again.

He let go immediatly. "Sorry." He muttered, looking down.

I bit my lip. "Yeah." We finally reached the copyroom and Drew made a childish show of getting the papers. He basically jumped over a chair and landed all dramatic like, making me giggle.

In a flash Drew was right in front of me, one of his fingers on my cheek. He was observing me closely. "Your laugh is absolutly amazing."

A blush creeped its way up to my cheeks, and i had nothing to say. I was blown away.  He slowly and surely came closer and closer to my face, giving me plently of time to pull away or stop him.

But I didn't. His lips touched my lightly; I bearly felt it. I was too busy enjoying myself to remember what I was doing, who I was hurtingg.

I pulled away fast. I leaned my head on the wall so I was looking up. Drew backed up a few steps. "I'm such a whore." I wispered to myself, closing my eyes as I felt the tears build up.

"What?" Drew asked, very surprised.

I looked at Drew sarcastically. "I'm a slut."

Drew's eyes got really big and wide. "What? No.  Joliene you're everyting but a slut."

"Then what am I?" I asked bitterly, feeling my throat burn as the tears formed.

Drew stepped closer, and lifted his arm up and put it back down as if he were going to hold my face but thought better of it. "You are awesome. Beautiful, smart,  stunning..." His eyes twinkled. "Annoying."

We both laughed at that and he put both of his arms on either side of my head on the wall.

"Hard headed. Strong. Brave. Totally crazy." I grinned.

It was silent for a moment. Drew and I wouldn't look at each other.

Finally he looked at me. "We should get back."

"Yeah." i agreed.

Just as we were leaving I said, "Thanks Drew."

But I didn't hear him say 'you’re welcome'.