Dancing My Way into Love

Ok so do you guys like my new cover ;) LOL anyways read on FAGGLETS ;D ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST TIME:

We all, of course, nodded our heads. "Good. Now today I will be giving you your roll call spots. Everyone, against the wall and don't move unless you're told to. You may talk quietly."

I stood up slowely with Xavier, and we walked to the wall. "I gotta say," I said, sitting against the wall, "Coach Berky scares the sh*t out of me."

Xavier chuckled and his eyes lit up in amusment. His eyes are such a pretty blue, and his eyeliner really brought that out. I sort of blushed and he said, "Oh, he's not that bad. Just wait until you really piss him off, it's hilarious. His face gets all red." I laughed and looked down at the ground.

Just then Coach Berky called Xavier's name. He waved and got up, saying, "Seeya, Babe." He winked and I blushed.

Oh God, this is going to be fun.

Dancing My Way into Love

Chapter 7

Andrew's POV

I was sitting two people away from that emo freak when he called Joleine 'Babe'. I smirked because she didn't like those pet names, or well that's what she told me.

But then I saw her blush. Joliene, BLUSHING!! It made me furious and I wanted to punch that emo freak in the face.

"Dude, what are you starring at?" My best friend, Preston, asked, making me break my gaze at Joleine's blushing face.

I smirked at him and said, "Nothing too important." I faced him now, my legs bent in front of me.

"Man, I need to get laid. Hopefully I'll get laid at the party tonight." Preston commented. I nodded, and he smirked.

"It's such a stress reliever." Nate replied, grinning. Getting laid is a very good stress reliever to me, also, but lately I haven't been wanting to get laid. I mean, it's not that sex wasn't one of my main interests, cause believe me, it is. It's just that I haven't really been craving it, ya know?

"What about you, man?" Nate asked, noticing my change in mood.

I heard my name called by Coach Bercky and I shook my head at Nate, bouncing up and high fiving him along with Preston and Lucis. I walking smugly over to where coach was pointing, and sat down sarcastic. "There won't be any smart a*sing this year, now will there Andrew?" I scowled at him calling me Andrew but I nodded anyways.

"Of course, Coach." I said in a fake high pitched voice. He narrowed his grey eyes at me and I saw even more wrinkles on his already wrinkled face. I laughed but he ignored it, calling the next name.

Tilda's POV

It's only been two day's since Joley's left for Dams and So Much More. I miss her like crazy, hell, I basically raised her and Willow. I walked out into the dining room to see Willow making grilled cheese. It quite a hilarious scene, acually. First off, he was just in his cheap black boxers. He was wearing his mother's old purple fuzzy slippers. He was also wearing Joley's favorite green robe, which I'm guessing she forgot. And get this: He was whistling the theme song to Barny and Friends. I held back my giggles and tip toed to my video camera. It was in the livingroom, next to the old broken down computer. I ran into the cofee table, almost knocing over a lamp. I quickly snatched it before it could shatter on the floor around my bare feet.