Dancing My Way into Love

HEYY! I need some feedback! Sorry this is sooo short, it's just that I'm having a minor [HUUGE] writer's block. Maybe you guys could help me with that? ;) OK FAGGLETS READ ON!! ENJOY!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST TIME:

Drew's POV

This is one of the most boring classes ever, I've got to admit. But having it with Joleine, THAT was going to be interesting. Maybe Mr. Geds will make us learn how to grind...

I heard a chuckle from my right and looked at Lucis. Damn I need to stop that. "Maybe he will. But if he does, I totally get your sister." He said it sarcastaclly, so I was ok with it but I gave him glare anyways. He threw his hands up in deffense. "Sorry dude, just joking." I nodded and let it slide.

I really hope this hour ends soon

Dancing My Way into Love

Chapter 6:

Ellinore's POV

The ball had just rang and I was gathering my things. "Uhm, so Ellie what's your next class?" Joleine asked, looking down at her small bag. I quickly picked up my folded schedule and saw that for my fifth hour class I had Art. "I have Art, you?"

I heard Ellie groan and I tilted my head in confusion. "I have PE. I suck at sports." She complained, walking out of the classroom. I rolled my eyes and said, "Ya, right." Catching up with her, I struggled with my books.

She just ignored my comment and rushed to her locker. Mine was right here, Number 52. I was lucky to have a top locker, Drew, not so much. I chuckled as he struggled underneath me trying to unlok his locker. I got out my Art supplies and walked to the Art room. When I got there I saw Ashleigh. I squiled and sat by her. I sat my markers and paints on the table infront of me and Ashleigh did the same. I grinned at her and hugged her. "So, how you been, Ash?" I asked genuially, turning my body.

She did the same and said,"Oh great, acually. How's Shelby?" I froze at the thought of Shelby. Only Drew, Ash, Xavier, Kammy, and I know about her. Well, us, and my family. But they don't really count. I looked down and played with my fingers and the late bell rang, and as if on cue, Ms. Voe started talking.

Ashleigh gave me a worried look while listening to Ms. Voe. "Ok, students. Today is the first day back from Summer break, and it's also the first day we start on our artwork. This first term we are doing a project with clay." When she said clay, she started throwing plops of it infront of students. Throwing one intfront of Amanda Eli, she said, "You are going to make a sculture of anything. Anything you want students, take this as and opportunity to find your real self. Begin." She ended and I looked at my glob. It was about 3 pounds of grey clay.

I ignored Asheigh's comment about Shelby, hoping she'd forget about it. I didn't really want to talk about her, it just hurts too much to talk about her. I haven't seen her in about 3 days, and I'm going crazy. There's no way I could go a whole 9 months! Every single weekend, I'm hoping to see her. And, considering that she's with Mom and Dad, and they live in Missouri, It wouldn't be that hard.

I started playing around with my clay, not knowing what to sculpt. Maybe Sheby. Naa, that'd be way too hard. I finally decided on sculting a rainbow. Lame, but eay. And plus, it'd be easy. I started making the little snakes that would be the colors. Maybe I could put a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Hmm...

"Heyy, Elle?" I heard Ash ask unconfident. I bit my lip and turned her way.

"Yea?" I replied, looking into her goregous brown eyes. She took deep breath and continued.

"How's Shelby?" She said it so softly, and innocently. I coulnt't just ignore her this time.

I took an intake of breath. I stood up, setting my clay snakes down on the table. "She's good, um, and, yea..." I said akwardly, looking around the room until I found a clock. Twenty minutes left of this class. Oh God.

Ash grabbed my chin and made me look at her. "Listen, don't be so upset. She's with your mom and dad, she's fine. Don't worry about her."

She knew I missed her. "But what if something happens to her?" Tears grew in the corner of my eyes and I tried to brush them away without ruining my makeup. "What if she gets hurt? Or if she has a nigtmare? What if she calls for mommy, and I'm not there?"

Ashleigh threw me a consirned (SP) look and wrapped me in a tight hug. Her brown hair got in my face and it smelt so good, I missed her. "You're being the best mom you can be. But you're doing this when Shelby has no father, and considering that fact, you're doing awesome, Ellie." She wispered encourgeingly in my ear. I smiled at that but frown when she mentioned Shelby's father, my ex, Brendon. Brendon Lanky is his name. I shuddered when a picture of his flawless face entered my mind.

"You're too good for him." She reminded me, pulling away from me. I smiled, and nodded.

Joleine's POV

I walked out of the locker room in my gym shorts and shirt. I stretched and yawned, boy I'm tired. I looked among the students and found that I had this class with Xavier and Preston, Drew, Lucis, and some other guy. I groaned and the coach, a man in his late thirties with black hair and grey eyes, blew his wistle.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen, listen up, because the speech I'm about to tell you is going to be your best friend for the next 9 months." Coach Berky sounded rough. He ordered us to all sit down on the ground, and we all did. I sat by Xavier and a girl named Amanda, from my English class. I smiled politely at her as Coach Berky continued. "Here are a couple of my expectations. Be on time. That's oviously one of the rules all the teachers expect but I relly enforce that. I want respect from each and everyone of you. Don't sass me, and you won't get in much trouble. Every day, you come in, get dressed, and sit in your roll call spots, that I will assign to you. After I do roll, you will all run two laps around the gym. Then you will stretch After that, you will all come and sit in front of my desk. We will have a minor discution on what we will be doing that day, and then we will do it. You WILL participate, or you will face the consiquences." I gave Xavier a scared look and he laughed. Coach Berky gave us a hard look. "Another thing, no talking while I am. I have very well hearing, so don't try to get away with it. Don't lie to me and I won't lie to you. No cell phones aloud, that's very strict. And now, the most important rule of all." He gave each and everyone of us a look before saying, "NO boys in the girls locker room and vise versa. Got it?"

We all, of course, nodded our heads. "Good. Now today I will be giving you your roll call spots. Everyone, against the wall and don't move unless you're told to. You may talk quietly."

I stood up slowely with Xavier, and we walked to the wall. "I gotta say," I said, sitting against the wall, "Coach Berky scares the sh*t out of me."

Xavier chuckled and his eyes lit up in amusment. His eyes are such a pretty blue, and his eyeliner really brought that out. I sort of blushed and he said, "Oh, he's not that bad. Just wait until you really piss him off, it's hilarious. His face gets all red." I laughed and looked down at the ground.

Just then Coach Berky called Xavier's name. He waved and got up, saying, "Seeya, Babe." He winked and I blushed.

Oh God, this is going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Well so ya lol sorry its so short!! PUWEEZ forgive mee!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

THANKS :D