I look over my shoulder at them and look closely. I mean yeah there good looking, but who cares about that. There muscles and perfected makeup doesn't mean shit to me. There just another bunch of people to me.

"Then there's the nerds, there the lowest...well the outcasts are the lowest, but the nerds in particular get picked on for their smarts." Jacob informs me, and to be fair, the nerds are easy to spot.

They sit near the entrance of the hall, where the dirty plates are left. There textbooks take up most of the table, and nearly each one has still got braces.

"What about them?"I ask, looking out the table at the back of the hallway, pressed up against the window.

"Those are the Cullens, and I would stay clear of them. The little girl with black hair, thats Alice, and the tall guy with messy hair, thats Edward. Word around the reservation is that they were in a mental asylum for four years, then escaped and got adopted by doctor Cullen and his wife." The guy named Quill told me, with a cheeky smile like it was a horror story.

I know that name...I've heard it before. Edward, he lives next to me doesn't he. With that crazy lady who would shut the fuck up. Yeah, he was in my way that day wasn't he?

I look closely, trying to see his face, but we are nearly directly across the room from him. It must be him, he has the same hair, and build. It's not like here is another high school close to here, so it must be him.

"Fuck,"I mutter, then turn back to the guys. "I live next to them,"I tell them and Leah raises her eyebrow in question.

"No way," Jacob mutters and when I turn he has half a smile on his face. "You must be near my father's shop, Billy's-"

"24 hour market."I finish and Jacob grins even wider looking way too excited.

"yeh thats the place. It must have been you then who was looking for a job. Dad told me so crazy british girl came in his shop, shouting bullshit as she stormed out. Your a fucking legend when my dad told me I couldn't stop laughing." Jacob, chuckled as well as the rest of the table.

Forks really is a small fucking town. I couldn't shake off the fact that Jacob called me crazy. I hated the word, it was like the fucking thing haunted me wherever I went. I took a deep breathe, and tried to manage a smile, but I was failing.

"Yeah,"I chuckle nervously. "That was me."

The bell sounded and I couldn't jump out of my seat quick enough. I yanked my messenger bag up with me, and slung it over my shoulder within a second.

"Whoa no need to rush Bella, we have five minutes tops, to get to class." Leah, reminds me, laying forward and relaxing against the table.

"Yeah, uh, I have to go toilet anyway, see you in art right?"I question. I think that's what she told me in art. I have biology, and she has phycology, then we both have gym together.

"Yeah, do you need help finding the bathrooms?" she asks me, already moving out her seat.

"No, no."I tell her quickly, clutching the shoulder strap in my hands. Is it getting stuffy in here? My anxiety is kicking in, with all the thoughts rushing to my head at once. "It was nice to meet you guys, I'll see you later."I rush the words out, already walking away, with wide eyes, and in a panicked state. I must bump into about six people as I walk out of there.

The halls are no different, well in fact the hallways are worse. Bodies walking in four directions trying to get to there destination. I'm taking heavy breaths now, trying to stay calm, as I reach for the handle to the girls bathroom. I stumble in there, running into a cubicle and bypassing two girls doing there make up. They don't even give a damn that I'm there.

I close the lid giving me somewhere to sit, and so I can put my head in my hands.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

I open my eyes and look up the ceiling where a large circle shaped light, glares at me. I very slowly, open up my bag, and take out my familia book, along with my fluffy pen. I gulp, setting it on my lap, and rushing to open it up.

Dear unknown,

I nearly had a panic attack and it's only the first day. I don't understand what came over me. I just had all these thoughts and questions rushing at me and I just started to panic. It was stuff about the cheerleaders, the Cullens, Billy, even Leah and her friends. But more than anything it was that word. That fucking word.

Crazy...

That just seemed to tick it off. I couldn't help but wonder if that's what they were thinking of me. Maybe that's why they have all been staring at me. I must have the bloody word written across my forehead. i'm getting paranoid, and I need to calm down.

So thats what I'm going to fucking do, and I'm going to get this shit hole of a first day over and done with.

---------

So what do you think about the Cullens and the La push gang?