But it seemed like something caught his attention, and he payed no attention to me at all.

"So where is she?" Serena asked, sitting down on the couch. Justin sat beside her.

"In the shower, she should be out in a couple minutes or so I guess." I shrugged and went into the kitchen to make me a bowl of cereal, and just in case made Mia one too.

She likes Frosted Flakes so I poured that in a bowl with milk, I had the same.

I put a spoon in each bowl and took
them to the living room and sat them on the coffee table.

I heard light footsteps walking down the stairs. My head shot up, and I stared at her walking down the steps.

But I wasn't the only one.

Justin was too, making my Wolf growl.

Yeah that voice in my head may have not just been my conscience.

It was my wolf, Derek.

Justin

Me and Serena waited at the front door of someone's house.

She didn't tell me who, she said it was a SURPRISE! And I love surprises.

She rang the doorbell and a male voice yelled and he opened the door letting us in.

I growled at the scent, but another one overpowered the males...

What was it?

I don't know, but I really want to find out.

The male came in with two bowls of some thing and began eating, but when we heard foot steps we both turned to the stairs.

She looked so familiar and something inside kept screaming 'Mate! Mate!' But Serena's my mate.

Right?

Yeah, I sighed and turned back to face this guy again. "Blake did the guys leave last night?" The girl asked, I stared up at her and watched as she talked to 'Blake'. That's what she called him.

"Yeah, I told them we'd have company today so they decided to just go home." He pulled her down on the couch with him.

I growled lowly.

Why did I just growl?! Serena is my mate, I should be jealous if she's near guys not the other girl.

"Um, Jay, me and Blake have to talk for a minute. Do you mind staying here with Mia?" I shook my head.

"Okay Well, Mia, do you mind staying here and keeping Justin company while I'm gone?" Serena asked.

"Sure, he's adorable!" She said, making me blush. Serena smiled and left the room.

"So um Justin wanna...Oo! Do you want ice cream?" I nodded but stopped. I could honestly  say yes to anything she asked me. Her beautiful face was just so distracting...

"What-what's ice cream?" Her eyes widened.

"The most best-est thing in the world- wait.." She cut herself off. "Actually the most SECOND best thing, Nutella comes first. Now come on," she grabbed a hold of my hand and I got tingles but the tingles stopped and instead I got this really bad pain in my chest, though it felt more like my heart.

She gasped, like she couldn't breath.

"Mia?" Blake ran out the kitchen and tore her hand away from mine. I wanted to whimper because I missed her touch, but at the same time, it hurt me..