Chapter Five: Adventure Time Footy Pajamas

Start from the beginning

*Zayn's POV*

Holy shit

*Harry's POV*

What the fuck?

*Liam's POV*

Wow

*Niall's POV*

Aw poop! It's gonna take forever to find the kitchen in a place this massive.

*Louis' POV*

So. Many. Hiding. Spots.

*McKenna's POV"

The boys just stand there. "Well come in! The doors will close!" The five dumbfounded guys step into the main hallway. Suddenly, they all disperse, each one taking a hallway.

Five seconds later, I hear a blood curdling scream coming from the kitchen hallway. I sprint down it, only to find a passed out Niall on the floor. Shit.

"LOUIS! HARRY! LIAM! ZAYN! WE GOT A CODE BLUE SITUATION. COME QUICK!" I hear thundering footsteps and soon I have four more guys staring at me.

"What's a code blue situation?" Harry asks. I point down at where Niall was lying. But when I look, he's gone.

"Da fuq? Where did Niall go?" I look around the room and see him raiding my fridge, taking all the food he possibly could in his arms.

"OH SHIT! THIS IS A CODE BLUE! BOYS BACK UP AND KEEP MCKENNA SAFE. I've got this." Louis steps forward and rips off his shirt, revealing a superman shirt underneath. Suddenly, he tackles Niall, causing food to go everywhere.

"Shit. I'm sorry McKenna. We've been here two minutes and we've made a mess of your kitchen. Let me help you clean up." Liam says as I bend down to clean up the spilled food.

"No. Don't worry about it. You guys go to the home theater and pick out a movie. I've got this." I say. All the boys reluctantly leave, or so I thought. A pair of hands begins working beside me. I look over, expecting Liam, and see Louis with his head down, concentrating on the task in front of him.

"You really don't have to help me."

"No I know I don't. But I want to." I smile and look down, still collecting the food on the ground. I start humming a song that I don't think exists; just a tune that comes to my mind. Soon, Louis joins in.

"Does that song exist?"

"Not that I know of, Love. I think you thought of it on your own. It's nice though." I feel the blush start to form on my cheeks. I get up and throw the food I have in my hands away and look around the kitchen. Wow. We finished.

"Come on. Let's go watch a movie." I say, grabbing Louis' hand and leading him down to the home theater. When we get there, I let go of his hand and look around. Harry and Zayn are in the recliners and Liam and Niall are on the sofa. I make my way over to the sofa and sit next to Niall. Louis plops down on the other side of me.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask curiously. Harry and Zayn swivel around in their chairs, devilish smirks on their faces. I look over at Liam and Niall, both having the same expression as Harry and Zayn. I look at Louis; he looks the same as the other boys. Okay, now I'm nervous.

"Orphan."

"Uhh... Is that... Scary?" The boys laugh. I look at Louis and he nods.

"Do you not like scary movies?" Niall asks.

"I don't know. I don't remember if I've ever seen one."

"What do you mean you don't remembe-" Niall is once again cut off by Louis hand hiring the back of his head. I place a hand on Louis' arm.