|| 11 ||

A few weeks later...

I woke up with the sudden urge to puke so I shot out of the bed and into the bathroom. Lately, I've been feeling weird but I haven't mentioned it to the girls. I make my way back to the room and see Lauren staring at me with worry.

"You okay babe? I can skip the meeting and stay with you if you'd like. " She offered with a smile.

"No thanks babe. You're an alpha now. You have duties. Besides I'll call if anything happens. " She nodded with a small smile playing on her face.

"Alright baby girl. You're always going to be my main priority." I peck her lips before ushering her out to the meeting. As soon as she leaves I bolt to find Camz. I spot her in the kitchen eating a banana. Typical.

"Hey Camz I need you to come with me somewhere." She nods and we head to the car. I drove to the local Walmart and started our journey.

"So where are we going? Can we buy more bananas?" I roll my eyes before answering the banana girl.

"Yes Camz we can buy bananas. We're going to Walmart so I can buy some uh test." She suddenly starts jumping up and down in her seat with an excited smile.

"I get to be an aunt! I'll teach it everything I know!" She starts getting too excited and the ground starts shaking. Fuck her earth powers.

"Camz! Chill before you cause an earthquake. Besides I can't confirm I'm pregnant so chill for a second. " she pouts at my answer before she starts sniffing my stomach.

"I didn't mean to smell my belly, Mila." She gives me a shrug and I sigh before parking the car and going to get a test or three.

As soon as we got home I rushed to the bathroom and did my business. Camila paced around the room and I had to bark at her to sit down. We finally looked at the results and I nearly fainted.

A few hours later...

I layer in bed letting my thoughts swarm my mind. Am I ready to be a mom? Is Lauren ready to be a mom?! I don't think I can tell her. The bedroom door opening causes me to jump and fall off the bed. I'm met with adorable giggles and a hand being offered.

"It's not funny Lo." I pout. She pecks my lips and just chuckles.

"So, did you take a test?" I looked at her with wide eyes. Does she know? That's not possible. Wait...

"Bloody hell! Everyone is using their powers against me I swear to god!" I can hear ally yelling from downstairs to stop using gods name in vain but u don't care.

"Don't go British on me baby girl. I could smell that baby from miles away. I'll be with you through thick in thin you know that. Besides, wolves pregnancies don't last long. They last about two or three months. After the baby is born I'll teach you what your power is and how to shift. Sound good princess?" She pulls me into her and I nuzzle into her neck.

"Mhm." I mumble, just wanting to sleep and get this pregnancy over with. She notices my tiredness and lays us down. I start drifting off from her soothing scent and fall into a peaceful sleep.

"Goodnight my baby's." She whispers.

Hey! I'm not dead!!! Woo! Lmao sorry for not updating I have school and my creative juices weren't flowing, but no need to worry they are back at it! Please don't be a ghost reader. I love your comments more than votes tbh. I made the pregnancy short because i don't feel like writing for the whole nine months lmao. If I every have bad spelling or grammar I apologize. I'll probably edit these books when I finish them. Until next time babes 🌸.

(P.s Norminah can fuck me up any day just saying)

- LD