Chapter 1

"Lily! Come get your last box honey!" Mom yelled from outside. Shaking my head I walked outside and retrieved the box that seemed to have my room decor I lazily walked inside and got to work on my room. After an hour my room came to my liking I heard mom call me down to dinner.

Once I got downstairs I saw Ryan, my older brother stuffing his face with pizza. I rolled my eyes and walked over to get a slice. "Can I eat in my room mom?" I asked not wanting to eat with my family. Don't get me wrong they are amazing but I've been crammed in the car with them for a couple of hours. "Sure honey." "Wait! How come lily gets to eat in her room?" Ryan asked.
My brother isn't the cleanest person if he eats a simple cracker In his room there will be crumbs everywhere. I just rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. It was maybe nine or ten and there could be howls heard. They seemed close not to close to run away but still not far, I mean our house is by the beach and if you walk far enough  you can see the woods. if any of the neighbors have kids I'll make sure ask.

Deciding I had enough pizza I lazily threw on some pjs  and quickly fell asleep to the sound of my t.v and the howls of the distance.

"Lily! Wake up before your late for your first day!" I awoke to the sound of my mom yelling those words. Huffing I got up and put on a simple outfit not caring on how I looked to everyone else and brushed my hair putting it in a French braid. "Lily now!" "Coming!" I quickly made my way downstairs slinging my backpack on. I kissed my mom and dads cheeks quickly grabbing my car keys and running outside.

Once making it to my massive new school I found a parking space and once I walked out I got wolf whistles from boys and glares from some sluts. I just casually made my way to the front desk. "Hi how can I help you?" A lady in her mid thirties asked. "I'm new here  and I was wondering if you have my schedule." "Oh! You must be Lilian Evans!" It's Lily." I replied sheepishly. She just smiled and handed me what I assumed was my schedule. "Now let's see if - oh! Camila dear would you come help Ms Evans?" The lady asked as a petite girl was walking by. "Sure Mrs w." The girl who I assume is Camila. "Hi!" "Hi." I said looking down not really being a social bug.

Turns out Camila is a really nice person and we have lots in common especially classes. We made our way to Art (my favorite) and I sat next to Camila. In the middle of drawing a wonderful sent filled my nostrils. I nudged Camila "Do you smell that?" "No smell
What?"  I told her never mind and we go back to work. I couldn't get the smell out though it smells like cinnamon,pine trees,the beach, and cherries. The smell got stronger and stronger and even more stronger when a. Goddess walked into the room. Her features were goddess like and her smell was intoxicating. The teacher came to a hault walking around helping and went up to the goddess. The goddess pointed to Camila while she was talking to the teacher. I nudged Camila and she looked up. "What's she doing here?" she said aloud. The teacher told Camila that the goddess wanted her. Camila agreed and walked over there.

A few minutes later she returned a smile never leaving her face. "What's got you happy?" "Oh nothing just good family news anyways could I come over after school?" "Sure I'll give you the dire-"No! I mean can I ride with you? I don't have a car yet." She replied sheepishly. I nodded chuckling at her face. Soon school was over and Camila and I were on our way to my home.

A/n Hey! Thanks for reading this story! What do you think will happen next? Next chapter I will make sure to put Lilly's picture. Peace out ✌️

-TrippyIrwie

P.s Lilly's room is the picture sorry for not mentioning lol.