Chapter 6

Lauren dragged me into the large house Infront of us and before she opened the door she turned me to look at her. "I'm going to warm you about my pack. They are stupid idiots who think anyone new is here to hurt them so I want you to stay behind me and hold my hand. Got it?" She stared intently at me awaiting for my answer. I nodded grasping her hand giving her a small smile.

"LAUREN!" Two kids that look younger, if not older than me came rushing towards us and tackled Lauren into a hug.

"Sup munchkins. You didn't have to tackle me ya know." She smirked patting their backs. "Shut up Lo we missed you." The girl who faintly reminded me of Lauren in a way spoke. Her gaze averted to me and her smile some what brightened. "Hi! I'm Taylor! The better younger sibling." She cheerfully said yet smirked. The boy pushed her to the aside and stepped Infront of me. "I'm Chris, the WAYYYYY better younger sibling. " he said shaking my hand. I chuckled and shook his hand back. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm-" I was cut off by them speaking in unison. "Your Lily. We know Lo here wouldn't stop mind linking us about you." As soon as they both said that they glared at each other. "Come one babe you need to meet my parents."

Lauren dragged me up a spiral staircase and stopped at a large door. She gave me a smile and opened the door. "MAMA,PAPI!" She screamed which startled me and she ran over to her parents. They looked at my with an eyebrow raised but a smile playing on their lips. "We missed you too mija but you need to introduce us to your lovely mate. " Her father said patting her back. I glanced nervously at Lauren and she smiled at me giving me a silent "go". I stepped towards them with a hand out. '' Hi Mr. and Mrs. Jauregui its so nice to meet you both. Im Lily, its so nice to meet you- wait i said that already.'' Good job lily you made a fool of yourself . I said in my head blushing furiously. Relax babygirl your fine. I heard Lauren's southing voice in my head which made me jump slightly. "As much as I loved seeing both of you, don't you have to go to Normani's birthday?" Lauren's father spoke. "Oh your right we should get going. Don't worry we will probably be back often since the Alpha ceremony is soon." Lauren spoke with a sparkle in her eye. We have them quick hugs and said bye to the pack downstairs.

As soon as we left we got back to Lauren's black Range Rover and jumped in. "So, where's mani's party?" I asked. "Oh you know, just a club. " she smirked at me and I looked up at her in cunfusion. "I won't be able to get in Lo. I'm still 17 and so is Dinah." "This isn't a normal club. It's a werewolf club. "

(A/n I suck at updating bc school is stupid. I'm almost out though so praise Lauren's eyes. Anyways trailer on the side.

✌🏻️