Chapter 4

That whole weekend I spent it with Lauren and the girls but since yesterday(Sunday) they've been acting weird almost like there hiding something from me, so I confronted Mila about it while we were walking to Art.

"Why have you guys been acting weird?" I gave her a stern look wanting an answer. "Babe I'm a wolf I can't fall for your tricks I'm to good and what are you talking about we are not acting weird at all." She gave me a smirk and pulled me into the classroom.

"Did you know we have a new Art teacher?"  I overheard a few girls saying. "People say she's hot as fuck." The Biggest manwhore spoke. I rolled my eyes focusing on the front of the room.

Suddenly the door opened and I wanted to scream.

In the front of the room stood Lauren Jauregui. "Hello class I'm Ms. Jauregui, your new Art teacher and I expect respect from you all meaning to close your mouths." She smirked pulling herself up in her desk. "Now we will spend today answering your questions and to try to squeeze some drawing in. So who has a question?" A swarm of hands shot up and she chuckled. "You right there." She pointed to Jack(Manwhore) "How old are you? You look mighty young?" He winked at her. "I am 19 turning 20 not like it's any of your business. And by that question we are not answering anymore but I will state some obvious ones. I am taken and I just got out of college now take your sketch books out and draw what swarms your mind 24/7." She said hopping off her desk. With that everyone got to work.

In the middle of my sketch I felt Camila poke me and point to my phone.

"Hey want to make Lauren jealous?" - Mila The Koala 🐨

"How?" - Lilly Is Queen 👑

"Follow my lead." - Mila The Koala 🐨

I looked up and Mila started her plan. "We're just gonna whisper back and forth maybe laugh or wink a little and that should do the trick." She smirked. "Don't you guys have that mind link thing?" "I turned mine off." She winked. "I'm mad at you how did you not tell me Lauren was going to be our teacher? Your my best friend your supposed to tell me everything!" I whisper shouted smacking her arm. "Umm First of all OUCH and secondly I wo-" Mila was cut off short when Lauren appeared in the front of our desk eyes with rage and jelousy. "Do you girls mind telling us what's so much more interesting than working?" She asked tapping her foot impatiently. "Uhhhh nothing nothing at all." Camila said. "Well you both will be staying after the bell." She stated turning around.

I got back to my sketch doing the finishing touch when the bell rang. Once everyone left Lauren gave Mila a look signling for her to go. She took no time to leave and close the door. That's when Lauren took the opportunity to push me against the wall.  "You both think it's funny huh? I don't think it's funny and baby your mine." She smirked bringing her mouth to my neck sucking harshly leaving her mark. "L-Lo I got another class."
I shakily said trying to hold my moans in. "Let them out baby." She said sucking harder. Finally, I let my mouth decide before my brain and let out a shaky moan. Feeling pleased with her work she stopped but not forgetting to blow on it making goosebumps crawl on my neck. "Now go to class I'll give you pass wouldn't want my baby in trouble would we?" I stood in shock while she got the pass. "Now hurry up." She said while harshly smacking my ass.

Finally it's the end of the day and I'm walking with Mila. "Nice hickey babe it's quite big." She smirked while we got to my car. "What!?! Gimme a mirror!" She handed my a makeup mirror and I almost passed out. All day I walked around with the biggest hickey and didn't even know! Lauren is getting it. "Ugh lets just go hopefully mom won't notice." I said even though I can't get away with not cleaning up my mess.

Once I dropped Mila off  I got home and was relived that no one was there. I went to my room and almost fainted. I saw Lauren casually laying there wearing a crop top that showed her wonderful abs and wonderful leggings that showed her nice ass. "Lo! Don't do that you scared me what if my mom was home she likes to check my room before  I get home!" She just smirked. "But she's not home baby now come give me cuddles." She pouted sticking her hands up. "No you gave me a huge ass hickey." I said crossing my arms. "Get your ass over here before I give you another one." She growled and I immediately made my way over there.

"When do you think I'll shift?" I asked Lauren looping my hand with hers. "I think in maybe a week or so but don't worry me and the girls will be there to help you." She said giving me a loving kiss. I smiled and cuddled more into her.

(A/n sorry if I broke your Lauren feels! Sorry for not really updating school is a bitch. Anyways as always I love feedback so you should share it!