||9||

*Warning! This whole chapter will be filled with smut. Don't judge if it sucks. I'm bad at writing it lol. Due to request, Lauren will be g!p. If you don't like smut idk what to tell you lmao.*

Your pov.

Lauren stares at me for a breif moment before trailing her lips from my ear to my neck. She starts sucking on the tender skin creating bruises that everyone will see. I see her eyes flash red before she sends me an evil smirk. I pant, trying to gain my breath before she does something else.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to send you into a state of full pleasure until you moan under me begging for more? Do you want that baby girl?" I nod fast but she just tisks at this response.

"I need words darling. No words means no pleasure. " Fucking tease.

Don't cuss baby. I don't wanna punish you.

I silently groan but she probably can hear me with her stupid hearing.

"Yes Lauren. Please fuck me hard. Fuck me so hard that I can't feel my legs. Please." She seems happy with that answer but still has something on her mind.

"Okay baby girl that's what I'll do. Before we do anything you need to know that I'm intersex. " I look at her before smiling.

"Good to know." I connect our lips into a heated kiss but she pushes me back down. She slowly removed her shirt to show her toned abs and black lace bra. I almost drool and she slightly giggles. I break myself free of my shirt and she admires my breast. She starts to slowly take off her pants and it is just now that I'm noticing the, may I say huge bulge her pants. Her pajama pants were soon on the floor. Her grey Calvin kleins showing even more of a bulge. I take my time to take off my pajama shorts and she gets irritated and rips them off. No she literally ripped them in half. She trails her hand on my clothed slit and let out a shaky moan. She smirks to her self before she decided it would be a good idea to rip my underwear off. I slightly shiver at the coldness but quickly throw backs head in pleasure as Lauren runs her finger over clit. She stares at me before giving a slit wink before diving her tounge into my fold. I gasp a moan and grip the sheets. She quickly dives in and out of me with a quick pace. I close me eyes letting the pleasure take over my body. She suddenly grabs my jaw making my look at her as she licks my slit slightly rubbing my clit with her other hand. I try to turn away from the beautiful sight but she just pulls my jaw harder. I finally feel the familiar burning in the pit of my stomachs and empty myself out on her tongue. She hums in pleasure and I moan from the vibrations. She licks my clean and swallows every last drop. I get up and take off my bra and before I could do anything Lauren pushed back down and latched her mouth onto my hard nipple. I moan a rather to loud and Lauren slaps her hand over my mouth as of saying to not be that loud. Soon she leaves my nipple and that's when I take the chance to push her down on her back. I stare at her lust filled eyes that are flashing red. Alpha eyes. I trail my hand down her chest and slowly pull down her boxers. Her hard erection springs out and slaps me in the face. I giggle at Lauren face and she glares at me.

"Stop this innocent shit and suck my dick. " I waste no time before placing my lips on the tip. She throws her head back and shoves my head down on her dick. She's big so it hit the back of my throat. She starts taking control by thrusting into my mouth. I push the need to gag aside and enjoy the pleasure coursing through her veins. She suddenly lets out a string of moans and profanities before coming down the back of my throat. I swollow the warm salty substance and she grins at me before pushing me back down. I feel out bare crotches slowly grind as she whispers dirty nothing's into my mind.

"Lauren please stop teasing me. " she puts on a thinking face before slightly shaking her head.

"I don't think so kitten. You see in the Alpha. I have the most control right now. Unless you want a punishment I'll do what I please. " a growl erupted from my throat that suprised both of us. She growls louder flashing her red eyes at me and I back down. She stops teasing and looks at me, her normal emerald eyes a blood red. Without warning she slams into my entrance causing me to yelp in surprise. I'm not a virgin due to a drunk day but she's fucking huge and this shit hurts. She covers me mouth and glares at me.

"As much as I want everyone to hear how I'm pleasuring you and to know how your mine, you don't won't anyone to think I'm hurting you. " I nod and she continues to thrust in and out of me with a heavy pace and red eyes. I feel the burning again and I guess Lauren can tell because she growled at me.

"You're not cumming until I tell you that you can. " I nod and she starts thrusting faster. I feel pleasure and pain from holding it in but spindly she tells me that I can come. I moan and start shaking as i come on Lauren. I feel her warm load shot inside of me and she throws her head out in pleasure. As we both come down from our highs Lauren pulls out. She plops down next to me and starts softly kissing my neck. Something snaps in her and her red eyes go back to emerald. Instead of how they are when she happy, she has a worried look on her face.

"I didn't use a condom or pull out! I'm so sor-" I cut her off with a kiss and slightly smile at her.

"It's fine lo. Remember your the one that told me when mates mate, 90% of them become pregnant no matter wheat. I'll be happy to carry your pups. " she smiles and softly kisses me. I pull away and flash her a smile before falling asleep in her naked arms.

LAURENS POV.

Y/n flashes me a smile I notice something. Her eyes. Her normal brown orbs flashed a beautiful blue. I slightly gasp. She's a full wolf now.

A/n: okay you horn dogs got your smut. If you want sexy edit of Lauren and more sexy ppl you should follow me on vine. It's Biting down. Anyways do you want me to add like kink or something. If so comment a kink lmao. I'm sorry for always slowly updating. I in out of ideas fast but your feedback to update makes me smile and realize I got people to make happy. Oh and shout out to arianagrandefandom bc her stories honestly slay and are always awesome. There all pretty smutty and sad at the same time. Always fucking up my feels. I just realized that isn't bold and underline lol who cares. I hope you guys like the new cover and until next time where something new happens 😂

~Fmj 🙈