Wéh Tuk A Chónce

Sorry for the lack of updates.. School just started and ya know the drill ..

You were walking in the city with your earbuds in. You were heading to the gym. You tapped on your new made playlist and one of your favorite songs from One Direction began to play as known as eighteen. You walk into the gym. As the first verse was done the refrain began. You immediately began to sing along. You never cared if anyone would look at you while you sang, so you did all the time.
"I wanna looooove like you made me feel, when we were eighteen." You sang. Then the next verse began and you drank some power drink. You always loved Niall's solo in this song because of his accent you tried to mock it. It always felt like you simultaneously turned Irish. "Weh tuk a chónce."You sang and tried to mock his Irish accent. You laughed at yourself but then you hear a voice speaking behind you. "Wey hey, that's a good song." He laughed. You frowned and you look at him again. You decide to shrug it off that he random began to talk to you and just talk to him. "Yeah I always try to sing it in an Irish accent like the guy who sings this." You say. "That's why you sang 'wéh tuk a chónce' ." He responded and laughed. "Yeah sometimes I think his accent is really weird." You confessed. "Don't ya' think mine isn't weird?" He asks. You listen closely and hear he has an accent too. You just realised he has the same one and you felt awkward because you just offended him. "I'm sorry." You say as you place your hands over your mouth.
"We took a chance, God knows we triieeeed. Yet all along, we know we'd be fine." He sang. Your eyes widen. It's just then that you realised that this guy is from One Direction and that you slightly offended him. "Oh my god you're Niall. I didn't even realise that. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way." You say as you place your hands over your mouth again. "You didn't, I tought it was funny." He laughed.

a few weeks later

You and Niall had became the best friends ever. He invited you to travel along with him and the boys on his tour. After a long time of begging your mother to go, she finally gave in. But, you had to bring your laptop with you and follow internet schooling. She wanted you to study and get a good job later. This evening the concert was in Brussels. (A/N: My otra concert was in Brussels so yeah you'll get why I chose Brussels :D ) You explored the city with Lottie, Lou and Lux and went to the little shops. Normally you would watch the show backstage but this time you've got passes to stand in front of the stage between the bodyguards. As the concert began the boys appeared on stage and Lux was screaming along with the fans behind you. You, Lottie and Lux were singing along the lyrics and Niall waved at you. The girls behind you tought he was waving at them so they began to scream really loud. All the fans acted different to you when it comes to them. Some of then treated you nicely and some of them literally hated you. The media created some dating rumours of you two and that was the reason of course.. You can admit you've growed some feelings for him but like every girl would say how the heck would you have a chance with him if you're best friendzoned? Anyways you brushed off those toughts and realised 18 began playing. This was the first otra concert where they played this song. You were surprised. Niall laughed at your reaction. Again, the girls behind you began to scream but you were already used to it. You sang along with them as loud as you can. But then Niall sang again "Wéh tuk a chónce" and you screamed as loud as you can "what the fuck is a chónce?!" Niall turned to you and began to laugh as he finished his solo. You sang along with them and the song finished. "So you all noticed how I sang 'Wéh tuk a chónce' right?" Niall asks the crowd. Loud screams what sounded like 'yes' and 'ofcourse' and 'yeah' filled the stadium. "It's an inside joke with my best friend Y/N." He spoke into the microphone. He turned to you and then sat down. "Y/N, please give me a 'chónce' and be my girlfriend." He asks.
A bodyguard handed you a microphone to speak. "Niall that was the cheesiest thing ever." You say. He frowned. "But it was cute and I'd definitely like to be your girlfriend." You continued and spoke into the microphone. After that you received a lot of hate. But after a few months they accepted you for who you are. And you've been the happiest couple ever since.

v v cheesy Ik sorry lmao