Mine 3

Third and last part of 'Mine'

Suddeny Niall storms inside. "Haven't I told you that you're fucking mine?!" He yells. He yanks away Dan's arm and pushed him away while immediately grabbing you by your waist. He pulled you in a kiss and you tried to pull away from him but he had his grip too tight on you. Buuuut like the other time you couldn't resist him and kissed him back. Then his grip loosened and you pulled away from him. "Niall stop!" You say. He eyes you from head to toe. You smirk a bit as you see there's red lipstick all over Niall's face. "Didn't she just ask to stop?" Dan asks. Niall turns around. "What's yer' fuckin' problem mate!" Niall growls. "Could we please like stop because we're at work." You say. No one listened and Dan and Niall just continued with their conversation. "You're treating her like trash man!" Dan says. "You're only commanding and pushing her into things." Dan continued. "And how do you know that?" Niall asks. "I watch over Y/N sometimes." Dan confessed while blushing. Suddenly our boss Bobby Horan as known as Mr.Horan walked in. He shreeked at was happening here. He saw Niall's arm around my waist, lipstick on his face and his hair all messed up. "What happened here?" He immediately asks. "Just a bit business 'ere dad." Niall says with a shrug. "What business exactly?" He asks. "Nothin' much." Niall shrugs it off. "Well it doesn't really seems like it! Why is Miss Y/N's lipstick all smudged and why do you have lipstick all over your face?" Niall's dad says. Now you were ashamed and scared to lose your job. "Dad what would you say if I told you she's my girlfriend?" Niall smirks. And suddenly everyone gasps. "Niall you know that I don't like the fact you're hooking up with one of my best workers here." On that moment you felt proud that your boss just called you one of his best workers. Maybe you're getting a promotion? But then you realised he said hooking up. That makes a bad reputation. This isn't going to end well, you tought. "Dad I'm not hooking up with her, she's me girlfriend." You wanted to shake your head but then Niall gave you a devilish glare. One of those glares people do when they're like 'you better don't say anything'. You gulped but then just smiled. "Why didn't you tell me anything Y/N??" He asks. And you didn't know what to answer. But then Niall spoke up "She was scared she'll lose her job." And you just nodded. "I'm happy to say Niall finally found someone and that she is someone like you tough!" He laughs. You smile and nod again. Your boss walked out and Dan still stood there shocked. You turned to Niall. You were mad after everything he did. From kidnapping you to kissing you. If this went any wrong you could have lost your job. "You really think you can control me huh? Now everyone will think I'm really your girlfriend! You're lucky I didn't lose my job. You're an asshole Niall." You say and walk out. You immediately walk to the toilets and fixed your make up. Your lipstick was indeedly smudged. You walked back to your office to find Niall and Dan fighting each other. You were shocked at the sight because Niall's left eye was black and his lip was busten open while Dan's nose was bleeding. You immediately called security to come. Dan pushed Niall on the ground and was planning to punch him again. You ran over to them and tried pushing Dan off Niall. "Stop please you're hurting him." You say to Dan. Dan didn't even listen to you and he punched Niall and Niall couldn't do anything. Then it looked like Niall lost his concious because he didn't move anymore. "Stop Dan!" You screamed and pushed him off Niall. You checked Niall and you were sure he was still breathing. But he didn't move anymore and you were scared so you hugged him. Silently you had grew some feelings for him. After all the stupid things he did. You began to cry because Niall wasn't moving and wasn't waking up. You began to sob on his chest and you hear people walking in. "Who do I have to drag away?" You hear someone ask. You look up to see it's the security. You point to Dan. "Him sir." He nodded and grabbed Dan and dragged him away. "What happened here?" Your boss asks. "I went to the toilets to fix my make up and when I came back I came back to them fighting." You say and sobbed. "I'm going to call a doctor or a paramedic." He says and walked away.
"I'm so sorry Niall. I'm so sorry for playing hard to get. I'm so sorry, I actually really like you. Please wake up." You cried on his chest. You knew this wasn't going to help so you stood up and grabbed your bag and searched for your little mirror. As you open the mirror you look at yourself and see that your mascara is leaked. You sigh and search for some tissues. As you look back in your little mirror you see Niall in the reflection. You turn around and he pulled you in a hug. He began to speak. "I'm sorry too. For putting you in all this shit, I really like you too."