2

It was six months later when Katianna began growing on Luke because well, he actually tolerated her. Meanwhile, Miranda only permitted her child's presence whenever she wanted to prove a point to Luke and rub it in his face.

This isn't a healthy relationship,  you might think. Well, of course. But Miranda had nowhere to go because her parents didn't even know she was pregnant to start with. The only way to keep a roof over her head was not to cross the line.

But she had been wanting to, so so bad. Just to cross it and stomp all over the other side. But for now, she decided to stay quiet and play along. Even though Miranda was living with her ex-boyfriend and her own child at 20 years old, she felt alone.

She could literally walk up to Luke and ask for help with anything, but because she's been so abusive (verbally and physically) to him, she doubted that he'd even bother to look at her in the face. 

Miranda also hasn't met up with her friends in forever, mainly because they gave her space for the baby. She thought that tonight was the right night to get back into the life of a normal 20-year-old.

"I'm going out," she spoke as she fixed up the last of her curls. Luke turned around from the TV screen showing the Backyardigans, eyeing Miranda up and down as if she was a six foot tall man wearing size 8 children's clothes.

"Where so?"

"Friends," she uttered quickly before leaving, her heels being heard trudging down the hall.

"I'm surprised she actually held on this long before going back to her lowlife," Luke laughed to himself, soon seeing Katianna clapping her hands to a song adorably and offbeat.

Two hours later, Luke was passed out on the couch, his arms around Kat's waist as she was still sat watching The Wiggles marathon. The front doorknob rattled viciously, revealing Miranda stepping in the door and holding a hand.

"He's asleep. Let's keep quiet," she whispered, leading a man into the bedroom and nothing else heard once the door was closed.

-

and this short ass chapter is done! don't worry, the chapters are def gonna have more length after the revisions.

vote/comment!