Jet Pack Blues

-Tyler's Point Of View-

Stupid maths homework, it never makes sense, I think to myself trying to work out the next equation.

Why am I even bothering? When would anyone even use this shit in real life?

Suddenly I hear the phone ringing, it's 9:30pm, why would someone be calling at this time?

"Hello, who is this?" My mum says picking up the phone, "Oh hey Celia, is everything alright?"

Celia? That was Silva's mums name wasn't it? But why would she be calling?

"Oh my, are you serious?" My mum says shocked. I quietly walk over the the kitchen doorway listening into my mothers conversation.

"What? I-I can't believe it." She stutters with her eyes beginning to get teary. What's wrong?

"How am I going to tell Tyler? He won't be able to cope." She replies. All of a sudden my mood drops. It's Silva. Something must be wrong, but what?

My mum put's the phone down slowly and sniffles. She's upset. She quietly walks out of the kitchen banging into me as the comes out. I am in tears, what's happened to her?

"Tyler, did you hear that?" She asks quietly and I nod with tears starting to flow down my face.

"It's Silva, isn't it?" I reply. My mum nods and tightly embraces me rocking me back and forth.

"I'm so sorry honey," She cries, "But Silva was found earlier under the bridge, she committed suicide, she's gone."

I pull back out of the hug, this is worse than I thought. Please no, she can't. She can't!

"No!" I aggressively yell quickly running to my room.

"Tyler wait." My mum yells but I ignore her knowing it's just because she's trying to comfort me.

I quickly open the door to my room and slam it shut so hard that it makes the walls shake.

I make my way to my desk looking for something to smash. I see a glass cup on my desk so I grab it and smash it on the ground as hard as I can.

"No! This can't happen! She can't be dead! You can't do this to me!" I yell at the top of my lungs so that the whole neighborhood can probably hear me.

A feeling of penitence strongly angers me, I grab more stuff and smash it on the ground not caring what it is until my mum bursts into my room, she grabs my hands and pulls them down standing in front of me and looking deeply into my eyes.

She pulls me back into a hug and strokes my hair.

"Calm down honey," She whispers into my ear, "You-"

I cut her off by yelling "No! I can't calm down, my best friend is dead!"

"Tyler, honey, please, we will help you get through this, everything's going to be okay." She calmly says to me.

I look at her really pissed, "No it's not, and I won't ever get through this." I yell.

"Honey, how about we go to the hospital, they got her to the hospital before she died, so her body is there." She calmly whispers.

I nod, it's going to hurt so much seeing the dead body of my best friend, but I have to.

-

I walk into the room seeing a skinny, pale body laying on the hospital bed. The dead body of the person who mean't more than anything in the world to me. There's blood all over the white sheets. She lost so much, I see her wrist, she cut her vein, the cut is so deep, it's so scary. The tears flow in my eyes again making my vision blurry.

I walk over to her small body and hold her hand delicately.

"How could you do this to me?" I silently whisper. I lean over kissing her forehead.

She made up so much of my life, I don't know how I will be able to live without her, from the day I first met her she has had a massive impact on my life.

She was such an amazing friend and I never once imagined of losing her. My mum comes to my side rubbing my back and I look up seeing Silva's mother in tears, her father looks pretty distraught too but as if he's trying to hold it in to look strong.

I also see her brother sitting on the ground with his head in his knees and heartbroken, I think Silva was pretty close to her brother.

I look to her other arm seeing words written, the words have blood smeared on them, I try to read them.

Are You Happy Now?

No? Why would she write that? Why would anyone be happy, this hurts so fucking bad. She was too incredible to lose.

I examine her body, paying close attention to every feature. I feel my heart finally split into two as the last thread holding both pieces together violently snaps.

I feel as if the whole world has just ended, wait, for me, the whole world has just ended, it's not just a feeling.

What will I be without her, she mean't so much to me.

Silva's mum walks over to her body.

"Baby come home, baby home home," She continuously says with tears streaming down her face," Please baby, come home."

Jet Pack Blues- Fall out Boy

A/N please don't stop reading on this chapter, you must keep reading, I know she's dead but it's not finished yet, theres an important part coming up next.

And sorry for short chapter, I couldn't think of anything else to put in it.