Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

I stood near the pool taking a drag of my smoke, what the hell does she have to tell me about that could be so bad, I didn’t think she hid any secrets from me, fuck now I'm thinking she kissed someone else, or worse.

I put the smoke butt in the ash tray heading back inside up the stairs, I got the the bedroom Sadie was struggling to get the zip on her dress undone “let me help” I offered walking over, her arms dropped to her side and I pulled the zipper down kissing the base of her neck “your beautiful”

her dress dropped to the ground as she turned around “look” she smiled looking down holding her stomach, I grinned bending down to my knee's.

“it looks bigger now the dress is off” I grinned placing my hands over her small bump kissing it,

“you know I cant wait until your huge” I laughed.

I knew she would be frowning “Matt promise you will still love me then?”

I looked up at her “I will never stop loving you, your perfect”

Her smiled faded “tell me to stay away from Ben” she said quietly.

I stood up confused Ben's her brothers best friend why would she ask that, oh fuck “did you kiss him?” I asked sitting on the bed.

She looked at me and shook her head “no, but..” she trailed.

Hearing the word but after something is never good “but what?” I asked “tell me, I promise I wont get mad baby just tell me”

“yesterday, he said something, he said he wished I was pregnant with his baby and that he was going to be here for me when you fucked up, he doesn't think you deserve to be with me”

I sat there taking in everything she had just said, I was furious on the inside for him saying something like that to her, just when I had been right across the room from them, I wanted to go beat the living shit out of him but then I realised something “I don’t deserve you” I sighed standing up and walking off out of the room.

SADIE

How could he think he doesn't deserve me?

I stood there not knowing what to do, I guess that means we wasn’t going anywhere tonight, my eyes filled with tears again, ugh I'm so over crying constantly. I pulled on some leggings and a white fitted shirt, my stomach was sticking out, I think I'm going to be spending the rest of this pregnancy staring at my stomach, I wasn’t sleepy any more and I just couldn't stand here and do nothing while he was mad, I didn’t blame him for walking out I guess I deserve that much, I would probably do the same if someone wished they was having his baby.

I was still crying when I walked out of the closet when Matt bumped into me, his hands shot out steadying me then his thumb wiped the tears from my eyes “what are you doing?” he asked his tone slightly angry.

I shrugged “I don’t know”

“have you finished packing?” he asked.

I looked up “you still want to go?”

“of course I do, come on babe” he walked in grabbing a couple of his tops, I grabbed a few of my things and packed them into a bag, then got some toiletries.

“why aren't you yelling?” I asked as we got into the kitchen.

He turned looking at me “do you want this to be his baby?”

“how can you ask something like that, I don’t want it to be any ones baby but yours” I sniffed back more tears.

He wrapped an arm around me “baby, that's why I'm not mad, he said that not you, but I have something to say to you” he said sternly