Chapter Thirty Eight

Start from the beginning

SADIE

I woke up to Matt's alarm “baby I have to go to work but I promise I'll be done by five, we can go get dinner if you want then?”

Tonight we was going out for dinner I was literally bouncing off the walls for the past week, we also had a scan yesterday and everything was still growing perfectly, I had gained 9 kilos in eight weeks, the doctor was happy but I think Matt was even more happier since I had been eating non stop. I was 16 weeks today and in my second trimester.

“ok babe, are we still going away for a couple days?” I asked, the look on his face told me he had forgotten about it.

“fuck” he yelled running a hand through his messy hair “I'm so sorry Sadie”

I didn’t want to fight with him and I know he's been keeping to his other promises about waking up with me every morning, having lunch together, finishing at 5 then having dinner together and he always makes love to me each morning and night sometimes during the day but I'm not complaining.

“don't worry, why don’t you just find a weekend when you can have it off and we can go away then” I offered moving on top of him.

He moved his hands a smile spreading across his face “what have you done with my bitchy wife?”

I let out a laugh rubbing myself over him “if you prefer me to be a bitch I can be one” I pushed down on his erection sliding him inside me.

He let out a moan as his hands pulled me down to him “I love you and your many emotions” he kissed me as I started moving against him.

Matt left for the office, he took another suit with him so he didn’t have to come back here after work, Bree was coming over soon so we could get ready together. I stepped out of the shower and almost screamed when I looked at my reflection holy hell I have a baby bump!!!

I raced into the walk in robe flicking the lights on and looking at my reflection in the mirror, its small but definitely noticeable now, Matt is going to be over the moon when he sees it, he keeps asking when is it going to grow. I pulled on some underwear and leggings with a baggy top, I wasn’t going to be getting dressed up until later on tonight.

I grabbed my phone texting Matt in a rush *call!!*

I made the bed and took the clothes basket downstairs to do a load of washing trying to get all the housework done before I left at 5 tonight, I had a pile of Matt's suits to press and iron which would take me a couple hours to do correctly, I put the load of washing on and grabbed the vacuum .

I was making a cup of tea when the doorbell rang, I walked to the door opening it to see Bree and Cole standing there, “surprise!” they shouted, well that was a good shock I was not expecting.

“come in” I practically shouted, I hadn't seen Cole since I finished School, we all went into the kitchen and I grabbed two extra mugs out.

“oh I completely forgot look at this” I beamed turning side on and lifting my top up to expose my producing stomach, Bree let out a scream which made Cole cringe “your stomach is growing, I'm so excited that your having a baby” she rubbed my stomach

Cole has a grin across his face “that's freaky as having something growing in your stomach but at the same time its fucking awesome”

Bree and I both laughed he was so weird at times.

We went into the living room while I ironed and Scott and Bree was filling me in on all their classes, they didn’t like the new teacher at all, apparently Lacey slept with him, well that's what the rumour is at school, wouldn't surprise me though.