12: Strawberries and Cream

*A/N: I'm so excited for this chapter! I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote, comment and share!

12: Strawberries and Cream

The next day we had done the same thing, although Gray had to go to work, he had agreed to come pick me up so I could open the store midday, we had planned everything out until I could get a new car. My other one had been a write off and my insurance didn't cover another one, I couldn't afford an apartment and a car, especially with the cost of a small one bed studio; I knew that soon enough I would overstay my welcome and need to leave.

I set some of the cupcakes back on the counter that were left from the day before, waiting for Gray to come in with the other cupcakes I had made, and giggling to myself as he stumbled in with the boxes piled high and chocolate frosting around his mouth.

"How many times do I have to remind you to not eat everything?" I chuckle as he comes around the counter putting the boxes down and wrapping his arms around my waist, my finger pokes up to wipe away the frosting and drawing it to my own lips.

"I can't help it when they taste so good." He purrs leaning in to nibble on my neck, my hands going to his suit jacket clad arms to brace myself.

"You have to get to work." I rasp out, pushing myself away from him, and brushing my hands over his work clothes. I loved him in his office clothes, it spiked something primal inside me, he looked powerful and clean-cut; I loved knowing that under that shirt and tie was ink and metal that I had kissed and covered to make him mine.

He looks disappointed, his angled brows form a v at the top of his ski slope nose and his dark stormy grey eyes burn with frozen lust. "We will pick up later, I have to go, but tonight I'm taking you out on a date." He smirks, slyly pulling me in closer with feather light kisses over my face as it scrunches up with the tickling sensation it causes over my skin.

"Since when?"

He pulls back at my question, boldness and confidence shining in his eyes as he looks me up and down. My hair is in a messy bun, my black 'Cherry Swirl' shirt stretched across my chest and cropped black jeans tight against the yellowing bruises and healing cuts that scatter my body. My face was still black and blue as well as my ribs, the small cuts I had scattering my face had been partly covered by a light covering of concealer but didn't disguise them from being the first thing you see when you look at me.

"Since now. I want you in a dress, no panties, no bra; I want you ready for me any time." The thought makes my legs quiver and my core tense knowing he wouldn't be afraid to touch me in public. But then my mind flashes to when I look in the mirror, the mess I look, I'm ashamed of the way I look; the way people look at me when they see my cut up face.

"But what about this?" I murmur gesturing to my face, the way my face is tender and sore, with the small cuts covered but larger ones where I had stitches now red and itchy as they heal against my pale skin.

"What about them? You're beautiful Cherry, there isn't anyone else I'd rather be with, you're mine." His soft thumb brushes my cheek, wiping away a small tear that had escaped from my watering eyes, my stomach flipping at his nickname for me with a blush heating up from my neck. "Jasper is going to pick you up at 3, not any longer than that, you still need rest. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

I nod, feeling this overwhelming feeling churn in my stomach, I didn't want him to go and that was selfish of me; but with him here my smile didn't feel forced anymore.

"I'll see you later." He says softly with a final kiss goodbye, it's only seconds my lips are on his but they are forceful and strong, filled with need and unknown emotion that draws me closer.