Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

I sat on the bed while Sadie got changed, watching her slowly put on her this tiny pink lace trim thing that was meant to be underwear but it definitely didn’t cover much, her ass definitely on show

“babe” I groaned huskily walking over gripping her ass “I love your ass”

“help” she asked as she slipped a matching bra on, clipping it up I spun her around, taking in her perfect body.

“I'm going to get bigger” she pouted pushing her stomach out

“good, I cant wait until your stomach is bigger, my short pregnant wife” I teased

“i'm not that short, your just freakishly tall” I laughed, I guess she was right, she was the average size coming to my shoulders but hey cant blame me for teasing her.

She went and finished getting dressed coming out in a pair of bright blue short shorts, a light grey shirt with a black long thin cardigan, her hair was straight almost reaching her ass “your adorable”

“so are you, come on babe lets go for a drive” she beamed

“so how much was the car?” I casually asked as I pulled out of the driveway

“cant remember” she mumbled looking away

I slid my arm around her pulling her closer “babe, I'll just check the bank statements”

“what! That isn't fair” she huffed, god she was cute

“I'll just ask Nate then” I grinned

“ugh fine it was eight hundred”

I tried not to choke “dollars?” I asked hopefully

she shook her head “million”

“are you fucking serious?” my voice got louder.

I felt her body shaking against mine, she was now full on laughing “oh babe your so easy to trick, no eight hundred thousand”

“really, I guess that's alright then, but don’t go buying me things” I kissed her head

“your my husband and I will buy you whatever I feel like and anyway its not like I'm struggling for money” there was no point in objecting with her, I didn’t want to argue, I was pretty happy with the car.

We went for an hours drive just around town and then around the highway getting back home around 11am, I was definitely impressed with the car, second best present of my life first being the baby in Sadie's stomach.

SADIE

I was so happy Matt loved the car! I was definitely in love with it and it was definitely a nice ride I couldn't feel any happier than I did right now. Jack was coming around to visit, so was Bree and I had no idea how they would be towards each other, we still hadn't let them know about the baby either.

I was standing in the kitchen when Matt walked in “your cake is done” I smiled looking up at him.

“can I eat it now?” he grinned taking a big slice of the triple chocolate mud cake before I could answer him and taking a bite “thats awesome babe” he came over giving me a peck with a mouth still full of food, I licked his bottom lip where he had the chocolate topping on it.

“you taste good” I wiggled my brows walking away, then walking back in because the cake tasted so good I wanted a slice as well, Matt stared at me with a smirk forming on his mouth “the baby wanted some cake” I grinned

“oh yeah I'm sure the baby was hungry” he laughed.

Sitting out in the sun Matt was rubbing my feet, he was definitely the sweetest husband ever “babe do you realised we missed valentines day last week?”