Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

“oh god I'm so sorry” she called out.

“what for?” I called back.

“putting the massive scratch on the bonnet” she pouted.

I jumped up “how the hell did you do that?” I frowned walking closer

“well maybe I should of taken my rings off?”

I got over to her and she burst out laughing “your a idiot did you really think I would wear them to wash your precious car?”

“I think I will finish washing it” I muttered taking the sponge from her.

She walked off inside, actually she skipped off while I finished washing the car properly.

I had an idea of what I wanted her to do next as I made my way inside “babe” I called out walking up to our room.

“what?” she walked out of the bathroom

“I know what you can do for the rest of the afternoon” I smirked pulling the string of her top undone, running my hand over her breast kissing her neck, she let out a moan closing her eyes “I want you to give me a massage” I whispered along her jaw.

Her eyes opened wide “whatever, get in the shower first and fuck me then you can have your massage” she growled walking into the bathroom, yes being the whipped husband I followed completing her wish.

I almost fell asleep from the massage she had given me, her hands were magic. We was laying in bed watching tv, after the massage I asked her to cook me something nice for dinner, she made pizza's and then a cheesecake for dessert, I'm going to get so fat with her cooking.

So now we was laying in bed when the phone rang, I reached over picking it up “hello?”

I heard crying “is Sadie there, its Bree” I passed the phone to Sadie who was half asleep “babe Bree's on the phone” I whispered holding the phone out

“hello” she yawned “oh god serious?.. umm are you ok?.. yeah sure, ok then”

She passed the phone back “Jack just broke up with her for good, she wants to come stay with us for a couple days” she looked towards me.

They broke up, gee I didn’t think they would ever split up “yeah that's fine, I didn’t think it would happen but I don’t blame him he's pretty pissed about the baby thing”

She nodded “I know baby, we should try again right now?” she grinned sitting on top of me

“god I thought sex when your married goes away” I laughed

“your just too hot to resist husband” she moved under the cover taking me in her soft mouth.

Bree had been staying with us for a week and half, Jack was doing what he does best and putting his focus into work and drinking and shagging anyone he could find. I wasn’t going to tell Sadie that though she would tell Bree right away. I was sitting at my desk teaching, I glanced up seeing Sadie and Cole in deep conversation, I swear he was in love with her by the way he stared at her everyday she looked up at me and stuck her tongue out, I stuck my back out at her and went back to marking papers.

“right so the next few weeks we are going to be doing more dissections, so this week will just be a theory week to prepare yourselves..” I went on explaining more about what was going to happen, I was actually surprised none of the students had said anything about us getting married, Sadie didn’t talk about it although it was plastered in the papers and magazines.

The lesson came to an end and Sadie stayed behind I still had another two classes to teach “Bree and I are off home”

I stood up “ok babe, I'll go see Jack after work but when I get home try talk some sense into him”