Chapter 17

Brooklyns POV:
I could see that what those girls said was bothering Lauren. I don't regret what I did. They deserved it. It was completely worth getting suspended for. I thought that Lauren was very upset about 'getting me expelled' as she said. Of course it was my own choice but she still felt like it was her fault. To be honest, I didn't really care that I got suspended for three days. The only bad part was that mum was really angry at me. Dad just laughed. The only down side was that mum banned me from having anyone over- including Lauren. I was allowed my phone so at least I could call and FaceTime her. If people knew that I was missing her so much they'd probably say; it's only for three days, get a grip. But I couldn't help it. I was longing for her and it was bugging me how mum was being so uptight about the suspension. Couldn't she see I was standing up for Lauren?

Lauren's POV;
Brooklyn was suspended. All because of me. I dragged him into this. I was so caught up in myself that I didn't think of Brooklyn. I forgot how quick tempered he got. Now I couldn't see him. I could FaceTime and all that but it wasn't really the same. Three days felt like forever, an eternity. Pricilla's stupid fax popped into my head and I just wanted to slap her. The thought of her made me feel sick and it was the fact that she made me stay away from Brook for three days. Life was annoying me.

--------

Brooklyn's POV:

After the three days were over I was so glad to get back to school (something I never thought I'd say) to see Lauren. The sound of her voice in person was like music in my ears and I could not stop listening to her talking. I fell in love with her once more. I encouraged her to keep talking quite bluntly and I didn't say why. I didn't say how much I loved her. I didn't say how much I longed for her. I didn't say how much I missed her. All the things I could've said but didn't. The pain of telling her was to much to bear.

Sorry this is so short but a wee cliffhanger for you's. Keep reading my Brookinators!! -Lucy xxxxx