Chapter 12

Lauren's POV:
The paparazzi were outside. Brooklyn grabbed my hand and pulled my upstairs, with everyone following behind. I switched all the lights off on my way and then put the torch on my iPhone on. We ran into Brooks room and switched on those lights. I checked my phone.Twitter, Instagram and Facebook notifications popped up.
"Brooklyn at party with mystery girl" "Does Brooklyn have a girlfriend?" "Who is the girl?" Who is the girl was trending on Twitter. I looked it up on the Internet and there was over 1,000,000 different webpages that came up.
"Eh Brooklyn look at this," I said showing him the phone.
"It's ok I'll fix it," he replied.
"You have to go and tell them, it the only way they'll leave you two alone," Isaac suggested.
"I'll go and do that, maybe they'll stop taking pictures," Brooklyn declared, walking downstairs.
"Wait! I'll come with you!" I said. He held his hand out and we walked outside together.
"Brooklyn, over here!" "Brooklyn who's your girlfriend?" "How about a kiss for the camera?!?!" The paparazzi yelled, bright flashes blinding me.
"You lot need to stop stalking me! Yes I've got a girlfriend but it's my life and I won't have you tormenting her. Leave us alone!!" Brooklyn shouted.
"What's her name, we won't leave until you tell us!" They shouted again.
"Her name is Lauren, that's all I'm going to tell you," and with that they left. We went back inside and then I saw on my phone a bunch of comments on my social media.
"Eww she's so ugly, why would Brooklyn go out with her?!?!"
"How dare she steal my bf!!"
"I love Brooklyn, she's only in it for his money and fame!"
"Goldigger"
Oh no.