Chapter 11

Brooklyn's POV:
The smile on Lauren's face when I showed up at her door with a limo was unforgettable. I escorted her in and I had a couple of CDs ready- Fall Out Boy of course. American Beauty/ American Pyscho blasted out and we sang along, shaking our heads and air guitaring. I asked the driver to go three times round the block, he probably got a bit annoyed at us though. There was chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate, sweets and some non alcoholic (😏😉) punch (seeing as it was Christmas). We ate everything and then we arrived back at my place. To be honest, I wasn't going to wear this big suit and I was pretty sure all my friends would be wearing t-shirts etc. but I really wanted to make an effort for Lauren. Lauren looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't help but stare at her the whole time.
When the driver pulled up outside my house the snow was falling softly and blanketing the streets. The driver opened the door and I grabbed Lauren's hand and helped her out. We walked up the pathway and I opened the door. Isaac, Hayley, Tom, Kayla, Gregor and Aidan were already at my house- I told them to come in before I picked up Lauren. After, about 20 other people arrived. We were having a great time. Until at the window, I saw huge flashes of light and people talking.