Chapter 8

*next day at Lauren's house*
Lauren's POV:
The song I really like you by Carly Rae Jepson came on and we both started killing ourselves laughing.
At the same time we both sang "I really really really really really like you!"
When the song stopped Brooklyn walked over to me and said,
"I really really really really really like you, will you go out with me?" Man he was smooth.
"What are you being serious?"I giggled.
"Of course Lozza," he replied. I loved it when he called me that.
"Well then, my answer is no," I said.
"What,why...."
"Jks!!Obviously I'll go out with you!" I replied. He grabbed me into an enormous hug.
"You can be so cruel but I love you," he whispered in my ear. He was so damn cute!

*next day*

Brooklyn's POV:

"Hey girlfriend!" I said to Lauren in a fake Essex accent.
"Hey bf," she replied in the same accent. We both laughed. I asked her whether she wanted to go and get a Costa hot chocolate; because it was so cold, then go and visit Winter Wonderland in town.
"Yeah definitely, I would love that!" She squealed. She finished fixing her hair then we got the bus into town.
When we got to Costa I ordered and paid for two large hot chocolates with extra cream and marshmallows, and also a brownie to share.
"Oh Brooklyn, you didn't have to, I was going to pay for mine!" She said, smiling at me.
"No of course I was going to pay, I suggested coming here anyway,"I replied. After we finished enjoying our drinks we walked down Princes Street into Princes Street Gardens, where Winter Wonderland was. I looked up and saw the star-flyer which was absolutely massive. It looked really scary as it spun 60ft in the air.
"Do you want to go on it?" I asked her, laughing.
"No way!!" She replied, giggling back. I was absolutely certain that by the end of the day I would get her to go on it.
We went on some rides like the carousel, the helter skelter, then we skated around the ice rink. We were getting really cold so we decided to go and get another hot chocolate; this time from the German market. It was delicious. Soon after we finished our second hot chocolate we went into a few shops, the first being Topshop; Lauren's favourite shop.
"Oh wow, the winter collection is absolutely stunning, good thing it's so expensive,"she joked. She picked up a gorgeous short white dress, with long sleeves, covered in sequin type things that I didn't really know how to explain. "I think that Cara Delevnigne wore that in the advert," I said to her. It would look beautiful on Lauren.
"It really is stunning!" She whispered, dumbfounded because she loved the dress so much. "As much is I love it, I can't afford this," she sighed. It was £120! As she was shopping for other wintery type things I snuck up to the till and bought her the dress. I figured I could give it to her before the Christmas party I was throwing at my house. Now that would be a surprise...