Chapter 13

*Authors Note*
Guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't been on in ages but I've been really busy with school and dancing etc. Me and my friends have got a dance competition on Wednesday so I will hopefully be writing more after that. Some of you have been asking why I deleted Hospital Clock and it was because not very many people were reading it and to be honest I couldn't be bothered writing any more. I really appreciate all of your views, likes and comments so please continue. Hope that you will all like this chapter. Keep reading and tell your friends!
~Adios, Lucy x

Lauren's POV:

At school on Monday everything that I did seemed to be wrong. It felt like everyone hated me because I was photographed with Brooklyn. He was being really comforting though, however the mean girls at school still found a way to get me down. Ashley, Jessica, Chloe and Pricilla. Pricilla was the ringleader and to be honest no one really liked her, everyone was just scared of her. Her 'crew' followed her around like lost puppies, they adored her unlike everyone else.
"Why are you going out with my boyfriend?" Pricilla remarked, sneering.
"Yeah, why are you going out with her boyfriend, loser," Ashley replied in an attempt to impress Pricilla, Pricilla smirked and gave her a look as to say 'good girl', like a dog. Ashley looked proud.
"For starters, Brooklyn is not your boyfriend, you're just jealous. And secondly no one likes you and your stupid little gang," I exclaimed, matter-of-factly. I then turned to Ashley, Jessica and Chloe. "And you shouldn't hang round her, you look pathetic trying to suck up to her." I walked away before they could reply with some rubbish comeback.

Brooklyn's POV:
I really felt bad, I should never have brought Lauren to that party, with all the pap. I had a feeling she was getting a hard time at school and as I didn't go to her school there was nothing I could do about it. Or was there...