Chapter 3

Lauren's POV:

"Run Brooklyn, hurry up!! Omg how could you miss that shot?!?!" I shouted, when Brooklyn missed a sitter.
The u18s team were actually quite good and I felt bad for shouting at Brooklyn but he really missed a brilliant shot. Oh well.

Brooklyn's POV:

I ran as fast as I could and hit the ball as hard as I could, sending it flying across the pitch, but missing the goal.
I heard Lauren screaming at me, I could understand why- I couldn't believe I missed that shot. I bet that scouts were watching. In the end I made up for it by scoring a pretty decent goal from the box. But by that time Lauren had left, I wondered why?

Lauren's POV:
Brooklyn was doing really well, but just after half time I got a text.
"Lauren SOS, come to mine right NOW!!"
It was my best friend for infinity and beyond, Hayley.
I quickly told my grandad that I was leaving, for an emergency. I hopped on the bus and phoned Hayley.
"Hey Hayley, what is it?" I asked.
"Lauren I've got major news to tell you but I need you to come to my pace before I can tell you. Come ASAP!" And then she hung up the phone.
I decided to plug in my headphones and lose myself in my favourite bands, The Smiths, The Stone Roses and Oasis.

*Skip to Hayley's house*

I knocked on the door of Hayley's huge house. It was nearly big enough to be a mansion and was situated in Charlotte Square. Her dad was a politician, an MSP. The houses in Charlotte Square looked a reasonable size from the outside but inside they were the biggest houses I'd ever seen.
"Hi Lauren, nice to see you here! Did Hayley phone you, she's been up in her room all day, I don't know if there's anything wrong with her; I don't want to disturb her," Hayley's mum Louise said. I walked into the house and half ran up the marble staircase, that ascended to a long hallway with five white wooden doors. I rushed into the one with a big H on the front, thinking something terrible had happened.
"Hayley what's wrong?!?" I asked, running over to her. She was sitting at the window, facing away from me.
"I don't know what to do...

*A/N sorry it's short, please continue reading! I will be updating soon x*