Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

"Right okay, you walk into the school, but don't tell anyone that you're coming. Then I'll meet you at my locker on the first floor. We'll wait for Pricilla and her stupid gang to walk past and then you kiss me," I babbled to Brooklyn.
"Oh wait even better, after that I'll turn round and smirk at her, making her jealous- hopefully she'll say something then I'll reply with an utterly amazingly sarcastic comeback!" We both started erupting in never ending fits of laughter.
"I can just imagine the look on Pricilla's smug face," I said, clutching my side because I had a stitch from laughing so much. Brooklyn did an imitation of her, flicking his hand about dramatically. The laughing had not yet subdued.

On Monday, it was reasonably quiet at school but I knew that this was the day that Brooklyn was going to start at my school. Suddenly my heart started beating really fast, what if he actually liked Pricilla? What if he decided that he didn't want me anymore? My self-conscious side was getting the better of me. But then I thought to myself, why would he like Pricilla? She's ugly inside and out. Next thing I knew Brooklyn had hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.
"Brooklyn!"
"Lauren!"
"Nice locker," he said sarcastically.
"I know right! It's state of the art," we both started laughing.
"Right let's wait on them. Hopefully they'll come soon." Just at that very moment we spotted them walking arm and arm down the corridors. A sickly sweet smile was plastered on their faces as they walked past a group of s6 boys. Eww. However, as soon as they got nearer their faces started to scrunch up into a weird sort of look that looked like squealing pigs. They started to scream loudly at the sight of Brooklyn. Pricilla bounded over and latched onto Brooklyn's arm, batting her fake eyelashes fervently. However, at this moment Brooklyn twisted out of her firm grip and leaned down to kiss me. Sparks shot through me, and it seemed like fireworks had exploded.
"What the hell?!?" Pricilla shouted, breaking us up.