Chapter 10

Brooklyn's POV:

I didn't know when to give Lauren the dress. In the meantime I put on my favourite film, The Breakfast Club (A/N one of my faves as well😂) and we watched it, her head resting on my shoulder. It was the perfect night and this had been the best date ever. After the movie ended we basically ate all the food and talked about life and funny things we had done etc. When the lights had completely dimmed again I planted a kiss on her cheek. She retaliated by kissing me on the lips. I gave her a massive hug. I decided that that was the perfect time.
"Lauren?"
"Yes?"
"I've got something for you," I said, handing her the parcel.
"What is it?" She asked, ripping the paper. "OH MY GOD BROOKLYN!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" She screamed, tears running down her face. Well I wasn't expecting this.
"I love you too baby," I said with a smile from ear to ear. I grasped her in a hug before telling her to go home and get changed into the dress before the party.
"I'll see you later babes," she said gleefully whilst walking out the door.

Lauren's POV:

I couldn't believe Brooklyn had bought me that dress. It was perfect! I couldn't wait to try it on and with only 2 hours until the party I decided I would have a shower then put it on straight away.
After my shower I put my dressing gown on and dried my long thick hair (it took forever). I brushed it out and put it in a ponytail for the time being. I then slipped on the gorgeous dress. It looked great, the only thing that actually suited me. I fixed my hair. I left it down but sorta French rope braided the sides and kirbied them together at the back. I was pretty pleased with myself. It was nearly time for the party and I decided that I would put on a touch of makeup- some mascara, eyeliner, and some lipgloss. It actually looked quite good. I heard a knock at the door. I went down to answer it.
"You look actually stunning!!!" Brooklyn gasped, jaw wide open.
"Why thank you, you look handsome yourself," I added because he was dressed in a black suit.
I looked outside and saw a huge black limo to take us to the party! What a boyfriend!