Chapter 1

Brooklyn's POV:
It was my first day playing for the under 18's at my new club- Hibernian Fc. I didn't really know how I felt about it. My parents thought that moving up north from London was a good idea. Mainly because I had been dropped from the Arsenal u18s and that was a massive blow. Mum and dad thought that if I started at a smaller club in Scotland maybe I could progress to clubs like Barcelona, or PSG like dad; maybe that was a little bit far-fetched. To be honest I thought that Hibs was a pretty good club, with very loyal fans. However, I heard that there was another team in Edinburgh called I think it was...Hearts? Yeah, hearts.
*A/N ~ in case you didn't know, I'm a Hibs fan :)

Lauren's POV:

"GLORY GLORY TO THE HIBEES...!!"

I went to the Hibs games every second week with my grandad. I loved the atmosphere and all the singing and chanting. It was like a football family.

"WHILE IM WORTH
MY ROOM ON THIS EARTH,
I WILL BE WITH YOU.
WHILE THE CHIEF,
PUTS SUNSHINE ON LEITH!!!!!!!"

The crowd exploded in song as the ref blew the whistle for kick off. It was Hibs vs Hearts and ugh...if Hibs lost I didn't know what I'd do with myself. It was the Edinburgh Derby and I could predict a lot of swearing and a punch up probably outside the grounds after the game between the two sides of fans. That's football life for you. Me and papa stay out of it though...but kids at school who support hearts give me a hard time at school when Hibs lose.

GOAAALLLL!!!!! The whole Hibs crowd erupted in cheer as a perfect goal from Jason Cummings flew into the back of the net, stunning the hearts goalie.
Hibs 1-0 Hearts

*Half time announcement*

"Everyone give around of applause for the Hibernian u18s team who are going to show you what they can do against the Hearts u18s. If you want to see our boys play a full match, go to their game this Sunday morning. Good luck boys, you've got 15 minutes," an announcer called out, the sound blaring through the stadium. I'll be going on Sunday, I thought to myself.

Brooklyn's POV:

Ugh, it was my first sort of game for Hibs against the rival team Hearts. Well it was only 15 minutes in half time but at least I would be able to show the Hibs fans what I could do.

I walked onto the pitch. The Hibs fans weren't really paying much attention to us, most of them were walking down the stairs to go to the loo or getting a pie and chips. However, there was some people watching and I was determined to show them what I was capable of.

Lauren's POV:

"Look Lauren, that's Brooklyn Beckham," my grandad said.
"Who?" I asked.
"Ye ken who I mean, David Beckham's son," he replied.
"Oh right, yeah him."
I watched the game and that Beckham guy was surprisingly really good. I must do some research, I made a mental note in my head.
The half time game came to an end at 0-0 and the only one that really stood out was Brooklyn. I was looking forward to seeing what he could do on Sunday at the actual game.
The Hibs players ran on to the pitch, clapping their hands and encouraging the crowd to clap along and cheer (which they did)
GOAL!!!! Another beauty from Cummings! We were having a good day!
Hibs 2-0Hearts

The game ended that score. I was looking forward to getting home and looking up this Brooklyn person.

Brooklyn's POV:

No goals in the half time game but I did quite well. Hope that the crowd thought that.