Chapter Thirty One

Start from the beginning

Walking into our bungalow I was awe struck, I cant believe Matt had done something like this, or even how he could plan it and keep it a secret.

We put our bags down and I took my jumper off, so I was just in a strapless top. I walked around the rooms, there was a massive bedroom with a large king sized bed which has access to a large private plunge pool and a ladder for the lagoon, the bathroom had a massive spa bath, there was a living and dining room that opened up into a large deck for eating, it was absolutely amazing!

“you like?” I heard matts voice behind me

“i love it, I cant believe you did this, I really don’t deserve you”

“you deserve this and more” he smiled

“lets go swimming” I grinned walking away from him and into the bedroom to find my bikini

“ill meet you in there” matt pulled his shirt off and walked outside in his shorts stepping into the pool, I walked into the bathroom after finding my black skimpy bikini and I put it on, I walked out to matt who was leaning over the edge of the pool, he turned around as I stepped in and he whistled at me, I swam over and splashed him.

“so I have never seen you in a bikini before” he frowned

“really? Wow you've seen me naked a lot but never in bathers I'm shocked” I smirked swimming away from him. The water was warm but cool, I felt so relaxed, and really happy.

Matt swam closer to me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my back “why are you smiling for?”

“im just so happy, I know I should be freaked out with what happened the other night and I feel like I should be locked in a dark room crying but it feels like a weight has been lifted off me and I'm just loving the fact that I was good enough to marry someone like you, I didn’t even understand why you even liked me to start with” I admitted.

He pulled me closer and pushed me against the edge of the pool “I'm pretty sure I loved you the moment I saw you” he laughed.

MATTHEW

I stared at Sadie as lowered her head so her mouth was in the water then pulled up her cheeks were like a squirrel that had acorns inside it. I made the stupid mistake of laughing at her because she decided to spit the mouthful of water in my face and take off out of the pool laughing.

“your going to pay or that later”

“whatever old man who uses performance enhancers” she laughed drying off with a towel.

god she'll never let that one go “couldn’t I just be really happy to be married to you?” I asked walking out of the pool and grabbing a towel “trust me we both know I don’t need them unless you fake your orgasms?” I frowned.

She walked past me smiling “maybe” she sang and went to lay down on the deck bed.

I followed her over laying down next to her “really? Well no sex for you then” I grinned slapping her ass.

“sounds good to me, I could last longer than you anyway” she undone her bikini top throwing it behind her “see I'm not tempted to jump you” she smirked facing away.

Unfortunately for me I was getting hard just looking at her, ahh fuck it who am I to think I can keep my hands off her. I moved on top of her kissing down her back “you really fake them still?” I whispered sucking just below her ear as she let out a moan.

I pushed my hard on against her backside “you know I don’t” I untied the string on her bottoms pulling them off leaving her laying there naked “Matt what if someone see's us?” she whispered into the pillows.