Untitled Part 10

~Ashley~

"So that's Mac?" I flinch and turn around to see Lachlan in my doorway. "You scared the shit out of me!" He smiles coming into my room and sitting on my bed. "You never told me about Mac." He says looking up from his lap. "He is just a best friend Little-" before I could finish my sentence Lachlan had gotten up and moved to a spare chair by my desk rolling it towards me. I giggle, looking down to hide my laugh. He grabs my hands slowly and lifts my chin with his spare hand. He leans in slowly us both smiling at the thought. He kissed me slowly but, passionately. Feeling sparks fly, hell it was like firework show.

We pull apart begging for more but, we were both out of breath. I get up slowly and somewhat have the nerve to act kind of sexy. I walk away almost out of my room when Lachlan says "Where are you going?" I turn around almost out of my bedroom and motion for him to be quite. He smirked and gets up out of the chair. "Shhhh let's not tell anybody now" I say rubbing the back of his neck and I put my hand on his chest. "We wouldn't want to get anyone angry would we?" I say standing on my toes because he was so tall. "Nope." He says leaning in. I laugh just skip away from him. "Are ya coming?" I say standing at the beginning of the stairs. "Nah I'll just stay up here." He says walking into his room. Well that just happened.