Chapter 3

~Ashley

After touring the guys the house and showing them to there rooms it became quite. A little to quite. I walk up to my room only the blonde headed boy from earlier spinning around in my chair. "What ya doing?" I say as he jumps up from the chair. "Um sorry but I kinda need to ask you something" I look at him confused. "Not like that." He says as his face turns a bright pink. "I was wondering if maybe you could make me a sandwich?" He says the blush now gone. I again look at him like where the fuck did that come from? "What Pete said you made good sandwiches so here I am, Jagbattleduty" I giggle and start to walk out of my bedroom door. "Come on!" 

When we get into the kitchen I automatically get on my phone and turn on my speaker. "What are ya doing?" He ask, I still haven't got his name. "What's your name?" I ask tilting my head slightly. "Lachlan." Lachlan, I think to myself I like it. "Shut up Lachlan." I say while turning on Nasty Freestyle and blaring it. "First let me how out the mother fucking Porsche!" I sing and Lachlan joins along. We start dancing around the kitchen making sandwiches. "I'm a full time playe-" "What the hell?" The snapback guy says walking to the fridge and grabbing a Red Bull and sitting down at the island. I turn down the music as soon as Kick it in the Sticks came on. "So..." says the snapback guy. "What's your name?" I ask giggling because I just asked Lachlan the same question. "Jerome." He says taking a swig of the Red Bull. "Don't wear it out." He says laughing. Me and Lachlan join in on the laughter.  "At first I thought you were a dick." I say giggling walking out of the kitchen. "I am one." He says and I can hear them both laughing from the kitchen.