Chapter 7

~Ashley~ 

"I kinda wanted to know if you wanted to come to the store with me in a few?" He says leaning against the island. "Yea sure why not!" I say giggling. "Cool, is 30 minutes good for you?" He says tilting his head. "Totally!" I say heading for the stairs. 

"Dr. Pepper or Pepsi?" I ask turning my head to Lachlan. "Whatever you want." He says standing on the front of the cart. "Both." I say smiling to myself and laying them in the cart. "I think we're done." I say pushing the cart and then jumping on it, sending me down the chip section. When we get to the check out section Lachlan puts all the goodies on the table to be bought. "You guys are a really cute couple!" A middle aged woman says looking up from her cash register. "What the bloody hell did you just say?!" Says Lachlan chuckling. "You guys are a couple right!" She says smiling "No!" Lachlan and I say at the same time. "Oh..." 

"I love the movie Battleship too!" I say as we drive home. We laugh pulling into the driveway. He turns off the car and leans back sighing. "What?" I say rubbing his shoulder. "Nothing." He goes to get out of the car "Lachlan!" I grab his wrist pulling him back into the car. He looks at me suddenly and looks back down. He looks back up again and grabs my cheek kissing my lips. I kiss him, feeling sparks just like the movies. When we pull apart he looks into my eyes and walks straight inside. I grab the some groceries and walk inside. I put up the milk when I overhear someone talking, "Dude, I don't know what to do." It was Lachlan.