Chapter 6

~Ashley~

"Lachlan, um dude." Jerome fake says jolting up, I'm still sitting on his lap trying not to laugh. "Hey Lachey!" I say looking away nervously smiling. "What, how? I thought you didn't like him! What the fuck!" He says now crossing his arms and yelling. "Well um it started when we were done recording then um, we um, plopped on the bed giggling and then we pranked you." I say laughing now with Jerome. "You are fucking kidding me mate! I hate you so much!" He says with a facepalm. "You love me." I say giving him a hug. "Say goodbye to the people!" He flips them of and says "Bye!" That went better than expected.

"Preston!" No answer "Prestonnnnnnnnnn!" I listen for an answer. "What?" He ask stomping up the stairs sounding annoyed. "Do you want to do a irl video?" I ask as he opens my door. "Sure, what is it?" He ask sitting on my bed. "The Chug Challenge. We haft to chug a whole 2 liter Coke down." I say smiling from my desk chair. "Ok! To the kitchen?!" He says standing back up. "To the kitchen!" I say jumping on his back.

"This is Ash here with this cactus Preston! And today we are doing the chug challenge!" I say smiling and waving my hands around. "Yea!" Rob, Vikk, and Lachlan walk into the kitchen. "We are going to watch!" Says Rob putting his face in front of the camera. "My money is on Ashley! She can swallow!" We all burst into laughter. "Anyway, here we go! Count us down Rob!" Me and Preston grab the cokes. Ready to drink them. "3.. 2... 1... Go!" He says starting his timer to see our time. 30 seconds past and I'm done. "Holy Shit." I say standing up. "How did you?" Preston and Rob say at the same time. "I have talent but, anyways guys if you want to see more of this leave a like and comment. See y'all next time! Goodbye!" I turn off the camera and watch the guys leave the kitchen except Lachlan. "Look I just wanted to say that..."