Chapter 5

~Ashley~

"Wake up! Wake up!" I jolt up seeing Lachlan shaking me. "What?" I say rubbing my eyes and somewhat annoyed. "Vikk and I wanted to know if you would like to go on a run with us." He says smiling cheeky. "Sure give me 5." I say getting out of bed. "Okay mate." He says half jogging out of my room.

"Slow down!" Vikk says from behind trying to keep up "It's only 3 miles Vikk!" I say turning around running backwards. "Only 3 miles!" He says laughing and giggling looking at Lachlan for agreement. "Dude you are like full of sprinting." Says Lachlan now running beside me. "I ran cross country and track." I say running a little bit faster. "You are fast. Like damn." Says Vikk running faster than me. "Oh fuck no." I say as I sprint back to the house. 

"Holy Shit!" I say we play Slender for my channel. "What the fuck! I'm done. I'm done with game!" Jerome says slamming his hands on the keyboard. We had gotten seven pages and then died. I giggle at the sight of Jerome raging. "Anyways..." I say with a long pause afterwards. "That was the video guys! Hope you enjoyed! MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO JEROME! I hope y'all have a great day! Goodbye!" I say spinning around in my chair. "I fucking hate that game!" Jerome says laying on my bed. "Yea me to." I say walking in front of the bed. I trip falling on the bed. Jerome and I burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh my god." He says propping up on his elbow. "Yea. I look at my computer to see I only left face cam on. Ops! I say to myself. "Ashley!" It was Lachlan. "Ashley!" He screams walking up the stairs. "I have an idea." I say quietly to Jerome "What?" He says tilting his head. "This." I say into his ear seductively.  "Ash-" I nibble his ear and I can tell he smiled. I go up to his ear again. "Make out prank." I say kissing his jaw bone. "Whatever." He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me passionately. We break apart and I giggle. Which brings us into another kiss. "Hey Ashley I wa-" His jaw dropped. "What the fuck!"