Chapter 1

~ Ashley~

    "What the hell Peace!" I was recording BLITZ Build with my friends for my channel when Peace passed  me in points. "How, what?" I say with my jaw dropped. Good idea putting on face cam Ashley. Great thinking! "That's why you don't get cocky" says Nichole laughing from her own joke. "Shut up" I say laughing from the whole conversation in general. " Anyways, that was BLITZ Build. If you would like to see more slap that like button and make sure to subscribe to all these beautiful people! Goodbye!" I ended the recording with a sigh. "When are Pete's friends coming over?" says Peace her face now showing on Skype. "In an hour which means I haft to get off this damn computer in like 3 minutes." I say leaning back in my chair stretching. "At least you got the recording grind done for this week." says Nichole. "Yea, I guess but, I need to go right now so like... Byeeeee." I drag out the before ending the call. Damn I need to take a shower.

I pick out my outfit which is dark gray skinny jeans with a weird panther crop top. "Where the fuck did I ge-" I was cut of by Brandon.  He had a black t shirt on with blue jeans and black Vans. "Hey!" He says as he plops down on my bed. "I need to take a shower." He stands up. "Ok." He smirks and just stands there crossing his arms. "I ain't going any where." He says still smirking at me. "Ok.." I push him out of my door struggling a little bit surprised by his heavy weight.  "Fine." He says bluntly and walks downstairs. I can now take my shower in peace. 

When I get out of the shower I put on my clean clothes and blow dry my hair. I then straighten by hair but, not without burning myself multiple times. I look into the mirror only to see that I forgot to put makeup on. I curse under my breath and go through my makeup drawer. "A little eyeliner, a little mascara, and a little lip stick." I say talking to myself like I normally do. I walk downstairs to only see Brandon scrolling through his twitter. He looks up at me and back down to his phone. He then jolts his head back up. " Damn do you have a date? You clean up nicely." He says chuckling looking back down at his phone. "What do you me-" I was cut of by the doorbell ringing. "There hear 30 minutes early great."

(A/N)

The first chapter of my first book.... Let's do this thing!