Chapter 2

~Ashley~

 I plop on the grey colored couch and turn on the TV. I change it to Ridiculousness and see Jenna Marbles on the show. I hear talking and giggling coming from down the hallway. I turn around from my show to greet the visitors. "Hey!" I say giving a warm and happy smile. "And this is Ashley." Brandon says gesturing towards me. I  walk over to him and he leans against me with his elbow on my head. "I also call her shorty" he giggles and so do the other guys. I take a step forward and Brandon stumbles over. "Why the fudge did you do that you jag?" he says laughing. "So this is your new girlfriend?" A tall guy wearing a snapback and fancy Jordans says. "Fu-" "No" says Brandon finishing my sentence glaring at me. "Sorry!" he shakes his head at me. What is his problem?

"Anyways!" Brandon breaks the silence." You guys don't know Ashley so, talk Ashley!" he says putting his arm around my shoulder. "First off.." I grab Brandon's thumb and remove his arm from around me. " Ok so um, I am a YouTuber also I have 2 million on my Minecraft channel and 2 and a half on my main channel for like COD and stuff." I say smiling . "What type of music do you like?" say an Indian looking guy. "Everything but I really like  Rap, Rock, and don't kill me but, Country." I say giggling and blushing. "It pisses me off." Brandon says rolling his eyes, "Shut the hell up!" I say bluntly and giggle afterwards. "What type of car do you drive?" an extremely tall blondie  says. We make odd eye contact and he smirks my checks burst into flames from blushing. "I drive a 2015 blacked out  Corvette Z06." I say grabbing my phone out my back pocket and checking the time, 11:46.