71.

{this isn't a poem , I just need to say this}

I have no words , as to what the world has come to. men against men and women against women. cut throat is a constant.

we soak up our wounds with acid and expect it to close up. we go through our lives and laugh at those who aren't up to what your standards are.

putting down those that are the most weak. the millions of people that get harassed for who they are.

we all have a life but we take it for granted. I miss the things that were great. the times I laughed and joked about.

I stare at society in the eyes , not with fear , but with terror. the world has turned into something it shouldn't have.

we punish those who don't deserve it. we puncture the wings of those who can't fly , causing them to crash to the ground.

pacing and keeping my nose to the ground is all I do. problems walk over me.

I took my friends for granted and I miss them , what we love the most leaves. letting go of that which you hold closer than anything , Is that very thing that will ruin you.

nothing that is worn out , isn't done with. those who are worn down are the ones that stand back up and repair what is broken. that person that gets knocked down and spat on is the next leader of the world.

the loser that most ignore is the one that will rise and prove everyone wrong.

that which is dead shall stay dead , raise your hands to the living dead.

{6 August 2015 | 23:19 }