33.

the ringing in my ears is the one thing I can not vanish from my mind. the sound of the car screeching to stop but stop, it can not. i stood on the side of the road waiting for you to die. you always deserved the best in life. death is the high of life, isn't it?

silence overwhelms me every morning, we sit and play the same game. talking in lines and latitudes. but nothing is the same anymore.

you're dead.

what has been lost is not you. it's your soul in which has been expelled from the earth and thrown into the deepest put of nothingness.

i remember when you screamed when the car rolled on the high way. you yelled for my name and how you needed me. but I stood and laughed.

you could never be want you wanted to be. you wanted me. but you couldn't have me.

blood spewed from your warm body as you crawled out of the crushed car. tears fell from your face as you reached the pavement.

time wasn't your best friend, i was.

slowly the blood from your wounds ran out as your body became cold. red substance filled the street as cars stopped with their phones out. others in shock and grief.

if you asked me about that day.

i wouldn't know anything of it. i'm fine and i will always be fine.

you dying was the best thing that happened.

bye.

~

29.04.15