Chapter 57

LAST CHAPTER MY FRIENDS!!!

Before you freak, there will be a third book if you absolutely want it...But if you don't then enjoy this cliffhanger at the end;)

There will be an authors note chapter after this one so keep this in your libraries!

QOTU: Age?

I'm fourteen:)

***

Third Person.

Bella was sitting back down against the wall, there was no noise coming from inside which kept everyone on edge.

"I hope everything's ok," Calum sighed.

"I'm sure it is." One of the officers attempted to reassure them, but they were a bit panicky with all this silence too.

"The walls must be sound proof. I didn't hear anything when the boys went in before either."

Michael looked as if he was going to speak, but was cut off by a loud shrieking noise.

"Evacuate. Evacuate." A computer operated voice repeated, sounding quite like siri "Explosion in twenty seconds."

Even the officers had wide eyes, as they listened to the voice echoing off the walls around them. "Out." One officer said, "We all have to get out."

Michael and Calum each went to grab Bella, but Calum was the first to pick her up. He grabbed her bridal style and quickly sped behind everyone out of the dark hallways. They made it outside and backed many feet off away from the door just as the voice began counting down from ten.

Calum, Bella, and Michael looked over at the door for a good while, waiting for Ashton, Luke, and Ricky to come out. They each counted down in their heads, when they go to three they were nervous wrecks. Bella was standing on  her feet, but had her hands tightly gripping Calum's arm for both support and comfort.

Bella calmed a bit when she saw a mop of curls emerging from the open way.

"It's at four," Ashton panicked, "I lost Luke and Ricky and-"

Two breathless officers, guns raised in their hands came running up. Another one followed, leading Casey out as she kicked and screamed about the cuffs on her hands.

"No," Bella looked down. She heard a two come from the distance and knew Luke and Ricky both wouldn't make it out in time.

"Ricky!" Ashton yelled. Bella's head shot up in time to see the little blonde lad crying and running out of the small underground stairwell for dear life. She dropped to the ground, opening up her arms and letting him run into them. He wrapped his small arms around her neck.

"Luke's hurt!" He whaled, "He told me he'd be right behind me, but I know he really stopped following me a long time-"

The panting boy was cut of buy a ding and loud explosion that sent the whole group diving to the ground with there hands over their ears.

"Luke!" They all cried out, not really able to hear one another over the  explosion. When the noise had ended, Ricky slowly got to his feet, a frown on his face as he called out for Luke, only he called him daddy.

And thats the end of Screaming SOS xoxo
Pretty short and sucky so sorry but love ya