Chapter 19

[Comment]

[Do you guys want a chapter in a certain person's POV? If so tell me who>]

"Luke," I groaned as he pulled me further into the middle of the walking space. Rides lit up all around in the dark. Less people were here, at the fair, but there was still a lot of people. "We can not dance in the middle of the fair!"

He laughed, tossing back his head. I rolled my eyes.

"You're like cotton candy high," I muttered, trying to get my hand back from his grasp. Luke grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Shut up and dance with me!" He yelled in the toon of the song. The few people that were walking by gave us weird looks; my face reddened.

Not so coincidently, that song began playing through the speakers that stood tall around the fair.

'Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me
I said "you're holding back" she said, shut up and dance with me'

Luke smirked, looking up at the sky then back at me. He now had both my hands in his and began twirling me around in circles as I giggled uncontrollably.

"Don't sing," I laughed, "Please,please, please!"

But, of course, the blonde haired boy clearly had too much cotton candy tonight...so he jumped into the next verse, grabbing my hands and pulling me towards him, then extending his arms to let me fall back then repeat. Or he twirled me around and we laughed.

"She took my arm, I don't know how it happened,
We took the floor and she said"

We danced around, laughing and giggling and skipping.

"This is crazy!" I giggled.

"But it's fun," Luke wiggled his eyebrows at me, pointing over to the prettily lit up ferris wheel.

I nodded and let him drag me to the line. This line consisted of two people only, Casey and Ashton.

No...*internally groans*

I continued to smile, because I was just in a good mood and nothing could or should have been able to bring me down.

"You two look like you're having fun," Casey smirked. I found it funny that her lips puckered out when she smirked, it looked like an attempt of the duck face. A really, really bad attempt.

"We are," Luke beamed, "Where's Jasmine?"

Ashton took this time to respond, "She's with Calum and Michael for a little bit." He smiled proudly.

Luke nodded and leaned against the metal line guide bar. The worker stopped the ride to let Ashton and Casey on.

"Are you guys all together?" She asked in a monotone, I don't give a shit, voice.

I answered no at the same time as Casey said yes, and of course, she was louder so we all ended up sitting around a cart together.

"Um, you're stepping on my foot." I said politely to Casey. She pressed down a bit harder before moving her foot.

"Well, there's not really a lot of room in here." Ashton shrugged, sticking up for the prick.

I sighed, sinking back into the metal behind me. Luke smiled, asking me a question with a worried glint in his eyes. I just smiled and looked away. We were high up and a the rides and tents looked so cool from above.

I pulled out my phone, opening the camera and snapping a quick picture before slipping it back into my pocket.

"I think you should get your eyebrows done," Casey said, making me snap my attention back into the group. "They're looking a bit forest-like."