Chapter 31

No one's POV;)(would you guys like to see a certain point of view in the next chapter? If so, who's?)

Bella stood in front of the bathroom mirror, staring at her reflection. She had dark circles under her eyes that really stood out on her pale skin, it was probably cause she was up all night flinching at the sound of thunder.

It was still raining heavily. Calum had gone outside for a minute to grab something from the car and came back in complaining that the rain actually hurt him.

Luke was sitting downstairs talking softly to Calum, like Bella would be able to hear them from all the way upstairs.

Finally, Bella pushed herself of the sink and stripped from her clothes before stepping into the warm shower. She quickly washed up then changed into leggings and a Victoria's Secret sweatshirt. She grabbed her clothes and headed over to her room to throw them into the hamper.

"Luke! Calum!" She yelled, standing at her bedroom door. In seconds the two boys jetted up the stairs. "Why is my TV on the floor?"

The three stepped into the room, looking down at the TV that was set in a stand up position on the floor.

Luke knitted his eyebrows together, shrugging-Calum did the same.

"Well that's weird," She mumbled. The two lads lifted the TV back into the bureau and plugged it in. No one had pressed the power button, but it immediately turned on causing the three to flinch.

A baby appeared on the screen with a fuzzy date on the bottom corner.

Bella sent Luke and Calum and uneasy glance. Shed never seen this before.

"Baby Bella," A voice cooed, "Are you going to crawl. C'mon baby."

The camera shifted and a women came into view.

"M-mum?" She mumbled unsurely. Luke wrapped an arm around Bella to comfort her. Calum and Luke both stood on either side of her, looking at the TV.

Baby Bella leaned forward, ready to crawl before toppling onto her face. Like a baby, she began crying. Her dad walked into view, only his legs showing from the low view of the camera. Bella was lifted off the floor for a minute with lots of cooing before she was put down again.

She then played with something on the floor while her parents seemingly left the room.

That's when things got weird. Of course, Bella only being around six months old didn't realize what was happening, but Bella now did. Her parents were in the other room yelling at each other.

"I can't believe you!" Her dad gasped loudly, "You have a child."

"But I had these children first, Dave."

"Ha," once again this was her dad "You-you didn't even tell me about them until a day ago, Meg!"

Calum quickly shut the TV off because Bella looked as if she'd collapse if Luke wasn't holding her to his chest.

"Shhh, it's okay baby-girl." He comforted.

Bella let a tear fall before things clicked and she quickly pulled back, startling both boys.

She went over to the tv, pressing the eject button. Nothing came out so she kept pressing it.

"What the hell." She mumbled, giving up. She ran down the stairs and to the door with the boys following behind her. Bella slipped into her shoes and grabbed her windbreaker, yanking up the hood before running out the door with Luke's keys.

The boys quickly followed in her foot steps, surprisingly not catching up to her.

Calum and Luke send confused glances to each other as Bella ran out into the rain, but they followed. She passed the car and ran down the street.

"Bella! Get in the car!" Calum yelled, standing by the vehicle.

"I need to get to Ashton's" she yelled back, running faster.

"That's going to take a long time!" Luke called.

Bella shook her head, "I know what I'm doing."

If she cut through things that she couldn't cut through in a car she's make it their a minute before a car would.

When she got to Ashton's house she ran right inside, Luke's car pulling up as soon as the door shut.

Ashton looked up from his phone, sitting on the couch. Casey was walking into the kitchen, but turned around when she heard someone come in. Bella stormed over to Casey, being only slightly shorter than her she had to somewhat look up.

She grabbed her, pushing her backwards so her back slammed against the ground.

"Bella!" Ashton yelled.

She didn't listen, she had her legs on either side of her waist and her hands on her shoulders.

"What do you want from me?" Bella asked forcefully through gritted teeth.

"Woah," Calum said, almost at the same time as Michael who was also just walking into this situation.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Casey asked, attempting to get Bella off her. "Can someone get this wet mutt off me!"

Bella was lifted up, she continuously kicked whoever was holding her and tried to grab Casey who was just standing up from the floor.

"Just tell me who you are!" She yelled, fighting to get out of the person's grip.

"I don't know what-"

"Shut up!" Bella yelled, "You know who you are and you know what you're doing to me and I don't see what you want from me so fucking tell me before I beat you to death and throw you in a fucking sewer!"

"Bella," Ashton said and that's how she knew who was holding her. She kicked back, Aiming for the groin and quickly getting dropped down.

She grabbed Casey, harshly shoving her into the wall. "What do you want from me?"

This time Casey pushes Bella back, sending her flying over the coffee table and into the wall.

"Grab them!" Ashton yelled, still in pain. Calum ran for Bella, Michael for Casey.

Cal lifted Bella of the floor, holding her up so she couldn't move. Michael held Casey back.

"Don't touch me ever again," She spat at Bella.

"I just want to know," Bella sighed in pain, "Who you are."