Chapter 11

Something about my room comforted me. Whether it was the half melted truffle scented candle that I just lit, or the fact that the people who created this room for me made me so happy. I couldn't tell, but I liked laying here and staring at the ceiling while breathing in the artificial chocolate smell of the candle.

My headphone were in, which explained the reason I didn't know Michael had walked into my room until the bed dipped and I sat up.

I slowly pulled out the earbuds, setting them to the side. "What are you doing in here?"

He let out a long sigh, "Because, I wanted to say I was sorry for kissing you. It was very wrong and I wasn't thinking about you. Im really, really-"

"Don't say sorry, I'm over it, it's whatever. I just want to let you know there can't and won't ever be anything between us. Okay?" I said, looking him in the eyes when I said okay so he would know I was serious. He gave me a crooked smile and nodded.

"Do you like dogs?" He asked. I nodded my head, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Taco!" He yelled.

"His name's not Taco!" I heard Ashton's voice yell from across the house. Michael laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Lexi!" He tried again. This time a small dog came running into the room, tongue hanging out and tail wagging like a propeller. The dog jumped onto my bed, kissing my face.

"Hi Lexi," I cooed at the dog. This must've been the dog Luke had "kissed." I laughed to myself, just thinking about it.

The little dog barked before perching itself on my lap.

"I have to go, the other lads and I have to go to a photoshoot. Wanna come, or stay?" Michael asked, patting Lexi's head before standing up.

I shook my head, "No, I'm staying. Pretty tired."

He nodded and smiled softly before waving bye to "Taco" and I, then skipping away.

I was left alone, with the dog of course, only for a few minutes before before someone peeked into my room. I looked up to see Casey standing there.

"Hi," She beamed, "Jasmine fell asleep, so I figured I could come up and maybe get to know Ashton's little girl."

I was tempted to roll my eyes, this chick sounded so fake...and I'm anything but little.

"Oh, cool." Was all I let come out.

"So, Ashton told me your depressed. I mean, you don't look it." She said lightly, twirling her hair around her finger and giggling. She walked into my room and over to the desk, plopping herself down on the spinning office chair.

"What does a depressed person look like?" I asked, pretty cockily. A mixture of anger between the fact that she was bringing this up and the fact that Ashton told her was boiling up inside me.

"Well you dress all bright and stuff," She shrugged. Truthfully, the words coming out of her mouth weren't offensive or aggravating, it was the way she said them.

"Wasn't aware depression had a dress code."