Chapter 27

Sorry for confusing you guys, I'll explain it all soon.

"Thanks for staying, but you didn't need to." I rolled onto my side so I was facing Luke who laid on the other side of my bed.

"Pretty sure I did, I don't know what's going on with you and it's a bit scary." He admitted, reaching out to grab my hand. I quickly pulled i away, sitting up.

"Excuse me, but there's nothing going on with me. I passed out, I've done it before...so have you." I explained, rolling my eyes at the blue eyed boy. He just shrugged and rolled onto his back.

Someone cleared there throat, I turned my head to the side to see Ashton standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Um Bella, who are you talking to?" He questioned, looking directly at me. I looked over to the side of me, but Luke was no longer laying there.

"I was talking to Luke, I don't know where he went though..." I peered over the bed, looking around the room. I raised an eyebrow, knowing the boy was just there minutes ago and couldnt have gotten far.

Ashton gave me a soft, yet worried, glance before stepping back and looking down the hallway.

"Um, Bella, come here."

I nodded and hopped off the bed, walking over to Ashton. He grabbed my hand, pulling me further out the door. I looked down the hall, trying to see what he was looking at.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Luke came out giving me and Ashton a weird look.

"Can I help you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I realized Luke's hair was wet and there was a towel hanging over his shoulders, but he was talking to me moments ago.

"Bella, you're hallucinating...Do you feel okay?" Ashton asked, placing a light hand on my shoulder.

I began laughing, but that's all I remember before there was a loud scream and I blanked out.