Chapter 55

Third Person.

"I can't get this fucking door open." Luke grunted and cursed. He banged himself into it one last time. This time the door opened and he went stumbling in. Ashton hesitated for a second, then followed. The heavy door didn't stay open on its own and immediately closed leaving Bella in the corner on the other side.

The two boy looked around the window lit room. Ashton was confused for a second, they were underground how was there windows. Then he thought, maybe the walk through the halls had been further than he thought.

"You've came?" A voice snickered over some type of intercom.

Luke and Ashton looked around 'til they spotted a small camera in the corner with what appeared to be a speaker under it.

"Can you hear us?" Ashton practically growled, staring into the camera.

Casey's laugh echoed through the empty room. "Of course I can, silly. I'm so surprised you found me, didn't think you would, but I give you credit Ashton...and Lucas."

Luke rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "Where's my kid?" He demanded through his teeth.

"Sassy," Casey giggled, "I think I like it. It's a real turn on, Lucas. Sadly, that kid isn't yours. I adopted him, not you babe."

"Casey, we're not playing around. We won't rat you out if you just tell us where Richard is." Ashton stared at the camera still, his hands in fists at his sides.

There was a silence for a minute before the speaker made a cracking sound and Casey's voice came back on. "I'm not worried about you 'ratting' me out. It's not like you guys are going to get out of here. And Lucas, you make things so easy for me. Abandoning your little girlfriend in the hallway like that, can't wait to get my hands on her."

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Luke yelled, running to the door they had stumbled through. He tried his best to open the door, banging into it a few times, slamming his hands against it, and calling for Bella with no answer in return.

"Calm down, I didn't actually know she was I the hall until now. Thought you two might've came alone, but now that I know she's here, I'm assuming the rest of the gang is too. Where are Calum and Michael?" You could practically hear the smile.

Luke cursed under his breath moving away from the door. Ashton and Luke walked to the only other door in the room and opened it. It lead to another hallway. This one was lined up with mirrors.

"Six year olds are so, so untouched. I just love the innocence..." Casey's voice was in the hallway as well. As she finished her sentence a video appeared over every mirror. The same video on each mirror lined up down the hall.

It was the video of Ricky strapped to a bed, the one they'd seen in the car. Only there was another person standing by the best, lifting the young boys shirt so it was over his stomach as he fought to get out of his restraints.

The person, most likely a masked Casey, trailed a finger over his stomach as he cried.

The video played over and over and over as the two slowly walked down the halls trying not to look at the walls. Suddenly, the hall went pitch black and a loud scream-the scream off a little boy-echoed off the wall.

"Ricky!" Luke yelled, speeding up down the halls. "Ricky where are you."

The lights turned back on and it was just the mirrors there as the continued to the end.

"Bitch you can't have Ricky." Luke yelled, punching a mirror on the side of him. It shattered immediately, Luke's hand bleeding but he didn't seem to realize as he continued to storm down the hallway with Ashton.

"Haven't you ever heard that it's bad luck to break a mirror?" Casey fake gasped, "As if your luck wasn't back enough."

The turned at the end of the hallway, there was only one way to go besides back.

There, at the end of this second hall was a door. Luke and Ashton sprinted there was fast as they could. Luke peeked through the mirror seeing a door behind this door.

"I don't get it." He sighed, trying to open the door. There was a clicking noise and he finally was allowed to open up. They opened the second door and repeated this process ten more times before they came to another empty room.

This room was different though. Ricky was on the other side of a wall in this room. They could both hear and see him, but he could neither hear nor see them from his side...according to Casey.

What will happen next?...