Chapter 56

I might be going away camping again and my mom is always looking over at my phone so I try not to write around because...awkward. But I also might not because I feel like shit. So you'll either get a million updates or, like, non.

QOTU(question of the update): When do you start school?

*****

Third Person.

Michael and Calum stood outside anxiously. Jumping at every little noise and darting there eyes around to make sure their surroundings were ok.

In order to give the police a location, since they had absolutely no idea where they were and these officers sucked, they had to get into Ashton's car and drive around the corner and about five minutes down before they were at an address that they could give the police and they could finally be tracked.

After already having left the tunnel a half hour ago, the police were finally on there way and all they could do now was wait and worry.

//inside//

"Let us out, moron." Luke grunted, leaning against the window wall thing and sliding down it.

"Turn around," Casey giggled lightly. Luke furrowed his eyes, shifted around so he could look through to Ricky's side.

He quickly jumped to his feet when he saw someone enter the room, Ricky's room.

The person was wearing all black, but thin and petite like a woman. Covered face and even hands.

She walked over to Ricky, running her hand over his cheek.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Luke yelled, banging on the wall. "Stop."

"Luke." Ashton sighed.

Luke slammed himself into the wall a few times.

"Luke!" Ashton spoke louder. The blonde lad looked over at him holding back tears that were forming in his eyes. Ashton stepped forward, pulling Luke in for a quick brotherly hug.

"I don't know where Bella is or if she's okay, I'm so stupid. And Ricky was supposed to be mine already. Not strapped in a bed in a basement where I can't help him. I feel hopeless." Luke shook his head, turning around and pressing his forehead to the wall as he watched the girl inside begin u strapping Ricky.

Ashton got closer to the wall too.

"C'mon." The girl held her hand out. Ricky shakily accepted it into his, letting her pull him off the bed.

"I'm hungry," he mumbled.

His face was pale and even in the short amount of time that he'd been here you could see he had thinned out.

Luke cringed, he wished he could jump through the wall.

"Ricky, can you hear me? It's Luke. You'll be okay! Ricky I love you!" Luke yelled, his palms pressed against the glass.

Ricky began getting lead out of the door, looking over his shoulder at the last second and sending a smile in the direction of the wall. Luke almost cried in relief, Ricky heard him.

"I just want to get home with my family, Ashton. Is that too much to ask for?"

Ashton gave his mate a sad smile, putting his hand on his back and leading him towards the door on this room. "Nothing's going to happen if we're stuck in this room."

Turning to the camera, "Casey, open the door."

She laughed.

"Casey, please open the fucking door." Luke repeated in the nicest voice he could muster at the moment.

"Lucas, has anyone ever told you how hot you are when your angry? Because, damn."

"Open the fucking door before I jump through the camera and beat the shit out of you. If I get my hands on you-" Luke marched towards the corner before Ashton grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Focus."

Luke ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head. He looked at the door trying to figure out how to get it open.

Ashton pulled a bobby pin from his hair.

"What the-"

"I need to use something to keep my bandana in place."

"I knew Bella didn't use those, that's why I was confused when they were all over the bathroom floor." Luke poked fun at Ashton.

"Can you stay focussed, Hemmings?" Ashton huffed, slapping Luke in the back of his head.

He got down on his knees in front of the door, twisting the pins inside the lock until it clicked open.

"Smart Ashton, very smart. Don't you think sometime in here could be good for you? Using your resources and all."

They rolled their eyes and exited the room walking through the mirrored paths.

Now only if they could find Richard...

//Dark Halls//Bella..//

Bella had been sitting in the corner for what felt like ever. She didn't make a peep, but things around her did and now that she didn't have so much adrenaline rushing through her she could feel every sore in her body.

Her ankle injury, the extremely deep cut on her lip, the bruise forming under her eyes, and the one on her side hidden under her shirt.

She winced quietly as she shifted around to get more comfortable. What scared her now is that she was hopeless. If someone were to come, she was alone.

Suddenly the sound of foot steps a good distance down the hall was heard. She freaked out, pressing herself even further into the wall.

A group of shadowy figure were at the end of the hall.

"The door was this way, I think."

Calum.

Bella sighed in relief. They must have the police officers. A big police squad followed behind Calum and Michael.

Michael's flashlight fell on Bella in the corner and he immediately ran over. Picking her up.

"Why are you out here?" He asked Bella, helping her stand up. She balanced on one leg, but could still stand with a bit of help.

"They went inside, but I couldn't walk and would slow them down so they kept me out here." She explained. Michael nodded, giving me a quick hug before turning back to the police.

"This is the door our friends went through," Michael explained. "I'm assuming they've been in there for a while."

The group split up, most went inside but two stayed in the hall with them.

"There's an ambulance outside if you need it." An officer said to Bella.

She shook her head, "I have a feeling there's other people inside who are going to need it more than me."

There's like one or two chapters left of the book.