stockholm syndrome prt.2 (shaylor)

I forgot to give credit to the person who wrote something like this plot of this imagine ): but u forgot who but shout out to the person (((: this is probably going to have like 3 parts oops.

Shawn's pov :

"Hello princess."Taylor comes into the room

"Hi."I said plainly

"Be ready in 10 babe."He says kissing my neck making me shiver.

Well fuck you.

I sigh and just sat there and waited for 10 minutes to past by.

"Babe you're still not ready."He says

"Indeed I'm not."I said

"You sound really professional when you say that it's hot."He says

"Cool."I said

"I guess we just have to get started."He says in my ear

I sigh and let him take the lead because I don't want to do this and this is basically my first time.

"This is my first time."I said slyly

"I guess I'm a lucky man."He smiles

"Hunny you're still a boy."I said

"Shut up."He groans playfully bringing his lips on to mines our lips moving in sync.

His hands go under my shirt rubbing my sides making me shiver.

He deepens the kiss and he starts to grind on me, small moans escape my mouth.

His lips left my mouth as he left small kisses to my jawline and then to my neck.

I moan as he finds my sweet spot and he continues to nibble and suck on that one spot.

He looked at his work probably leaving a huge hickey on my neck and he smiles at me.

he takes off his shirt and mines and he stares at my body and then gets back to what ever he was doing.

He looks at me as his hands reach down to my sweat pants and I nod and he pulls them down.

He kicks off his skinny jeans and eyes my up and down one more time licking his lips

"You're beautiful."He mumbles pulling down my boxer briefs slowly letting my length spring out.

"Holy fuck."He mumbles under his breath

He looks at me in the eyes before shoving my whole dick in his mouth.

wElL tHeN sHoUlD've gAvE mE a SiGn bEfOrE yOu PuT tHe WhoLe ThInG iN.

Well despise that he gives good head,"Taylor."I moan holding on to his hair softly

I push his head down more making him feel throat me and I felt my tip hit the back of his throat.

My hands tangle in his hair tugging on it a little as his head moves up and down.

My stomach felt weird and I knew I was about to come and with out warning I came in his mouth and he swallows it all.

Finally he pulls down his boxers and I widen my eyes he was huge.

"Suck princess."He says holding out 3 fingers and I do what ever he says

once his fingers was covered in Saliva he made me spread my legs.

He slowly pushes one of the fingers in making me slightly uncomfortable.

He thrust his fingers in a bit more making me moan.

He adds another finger making hold on the sheets tighter.

"T-Taylor."I moan out as he adds one more finger.

I whimper as he took out his fingers at the loss of contact.

He looks in the drawer finding a bottle of liquid, he squirts some on his hand and lathers it on him self.

"This is going to hurt."He mumbles and I nod as his body hovers my body.

He slowly counts down to 1 from 3 and slowly pushes in making me scream from the pain.

He looks at me,"K-keep going."I said and he nods pushing In more and he moved a bit.

Finally that hell was over as pleasure washed over my body.

"T-Taylor."I moan out and he moves a bit faster.

"Fuck."He mumbles but was cut off by his own moan

"Faster."I say breathlessly his body moves faster and my moans got louder.

My hands was gripping on to the sheets as his thrust became faster.

"Taylor."I screamed out as he hits my prostate

I repeatedly moaned his name until I came all over our chest.

Taylor's thrust became slower and he came inside me making me moan slightly.

His body crash besides me as he pants,"You were great for your first time princess."He says cleaning us up

"I know I was."I said

"Don't go sassy on me now babe."he says planting a kiss on my lips.

he puts his arm around my waist and I guess I fell asleep from being tired.