tease prt 2 ( cash )

Nash's pov:

"My turn." He says in a low voice making me moan

He stripe away our clothes one by one and he slowly pulls down my sweatpants which I had nothing under.

He smirks at me before lowering his body to my length and licks the tip making me shiver.

"Cam don't tease me."I whine

He commands my wish and puts my whole length in this mouth making me moan his name.

"Fuck Cam."My body starts to shake from pleasure

He hums around my length making me scream and moan at the same time.

"Cameron oh my god."I said panting

He swirls his tongue and lightly makes it brush over the tip licking the pre-cum off.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back with my mouth open from all the pleasure.

Suddenly he take my length out his mouth making me whimper.

"Whyyy."I whine

"Because I know you're about to cum but not just yet."He says

I hear him shuffle around and then I hear his basketball shorts drop to the ground.

"Suck."He commands holding up 2 fingers and I do what he commands.

He takes his fingers out his mouth and on to my entrance and pushes in making me whimper from the pain.

Cameron kisses me to distract me and then when all the pain went away I started to moan in his mouth.

Cameron's pov :

His blissful moans fill the room while I finger him,"Cameron."He moans out my name making me even more turned on.

I pull my fingers out and spit on my hands to lather up my length making it easier for Nash.

"Are you ready?"I asked him looking in his eyes for approval.

He nods slightly and I push in,"Cam!"He cries out in pain

"Shh baby it will be over soon."I said lightly pecking his neck.

"M-move."he stutters

I move and soon his whimpers of pain turned into loud moaning.

We are so lucky my mom isn't home right now.

"Cameron faster."He screams

I pick up my paste making Nash scream out my name and his fingers nails dig into my skin leaving scratch marks.

"I'm close Cam."He moans

I nod as my thrust became more sloppy and I came into Nash and he came right after me before moaning my name out.

I lay beside him and we were both sweaty,"That was the best sex I ever had."He says

"True."I said sloppily kissing his soft lips

"Now will you be my boyfriend."I said looking at him

"Fuck yes."He says smashing our lips together.